1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Nebox by Kangertech

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Cloudy, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Cloudy

Cloudy Senior Member

Being in the bush used to be my life. I miss it too, I feel so much less without it.

In a few years the little ones will be big enough to be left behind. Without smoking my health may improve enough that I can go out again. You can always dream and sometimes its all there is.

Nico and Laughter and emu like this.
  2. emu

emu Banned

Never stop dreaming Cloudy

KayP and Cloudy like this.
  3. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

I used to go hunting the mudslips around the greater sydney region to find fossils. I have some really nice bryophyte fossils in matrix as a result. The nature of the geo from Sydney out to Oberon is amazing. Everything from igneous to meta (heat treated limestones that are marblised) if you know where to look :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Nico and Laughter, Cloudy and emu like this.
  4. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Review added to the directory.

5. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

When I posted on What mail did the postman deliver today, I was greatful for some heads up on this mod. So far having given it a good work out only in watt mode as I am not all that interested in TC I was very pleasantly surprised at the flavour and the clouds which I did not expect. The draw with no air regulation was not bad and I had no problems with MTL vaping. The only con I would give it is the manual gave no clear indication how to fill the tank. :scratch::scratch:

Ok off you yotube we go. I found this very informative video which might help others.

Susing this gizmo out I am happy. Yes there were issues with possible leakage and here is another video as to how to solve this.

I however never use the internal cirquity of any mod to charge my batteries and always use a dedicated charger. All in all I would reccomend this nebox as a very practical go anywhere mod as it fits well into the pocket. The only other concern is that the juice tank is plastic and I would be worried at to what flavours it can handle.

6. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

Thanks @Cloudy , was tossing up between a couple of variants. Very informative review, and discussion. Will give the Nebox a go.

7. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

@Aqualung gave my nebox a good flogging overnight no problems The ceramic kanthal coil was very good and the flavour as well as clouds were amazing. Did not detect any leaks. Normally I do not charge mods with their USB slot but I thought to be fair would try it. I put it in my cup holder in the car driving home some 75 km from my graveyard shift as a night watchman on a construction site, nope no leaks. The only con is I can't find anyone in Oz that sells the round Ni coils. I do have their square Ni coils but don't like them as every Kangar tank I tried them in the rotten sods leak. NM I am not all that much into the TC. First impression with the nebox is that I like it.

Aqualung likes this.