1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Needing help finding a company that does Custom Mods

Discussion in 'Modding and Technical' started by Nano, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Nano

Nano New Member

Hi all.

I know this has been asked countless times before but I'm not having any luck finding someone that can build me a custom box mod. I don't know enough about internals to give a list of requirements either.

I'm looking for a box mod that I can use all of my drippers and tanks on, both premade coils and RBAs.
    and I want a dual 18650 setup. I have plans for it I'm a designer and artist so I did up a few pics. Aside from buying a 3d printer and making my on case...Can anyone help please?

I'd prefer it to be local but if someone knows a company in Asia i'm good with that. Just not US because of the exchange rate.

2. Harlequin

Harlequin Senior Member

Is it the sort of thing that would work as a 3d print? If so, you can avoid the cost of buying a printer and even get it done in better materials than you basic backyard printer can do - depending on what you want to pay.

Have a look here: www.3dhubs.com

It's basically like a yellowpages/ebay combo for everyone from large compainies with industrial printers down to hobbyists looking to recoup some of the cost of their printers. You upload a cad file, select your location and preferred materials, and the site spits out a list of vendors that can print and supply to you - including costs etc. You then place the order through the site, pay for it, and it magically appears in to post. I've used them before a few times for various bits for my quadcopters (several different vendors) and have been very pleased with the quality and service.

Nano likes this.
  3. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

https://www.facebook.com/VapeS3D/

deathguyJ on forums

Nano, rupert and Harlequin like this.