1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

New link for survey

Discussion in 'New Nicotine Alliance Australia' started by Nico and Laughter, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Nico and Laughter

Nico and Laughter Senior Member

2. Nico and Laughter

Nico and Laughter Senior Member

Can someone check that this link works? I'm not entirely sure it will send people to the right place.

3. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

Not sure if it's going to right place or not. I get a logical sounding tutle about vaping/smoking in NSW, but cannot see an obvious button that allows me to get questions and answer them.

Maybe the fact I'm not logged into FB on Chrome on my phone is complicating it? I see offers to install the FB app. But am not doing that ever again.

What are the questions? Put a numbered list here and I can reply here.

4. laurie9300

laurie9300 Photoshop Whore

I can't see a survey either?

5. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

Just go to nna fb page, it's at the top. Click it and it will request a couple of permissions to access your profile, then the poll will open.

No comments box. But I'd assume any posted to fb or forums will be treated the same as the box the previous poll had

laurie9300 and Pippi like this.
  6. laurie9300

laurie9300 Photoshop Whore

No FB = No Survey.....

DogMan likes this.
  7. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

Chris said just to let him know by whatever means you have. 4 options were 1 push for vaping everywhere, 2 compromise with gov and ask for softer than smoking, but not in certain places, 3 was equal with smoking regs and 4 was not fussed either way

margyb and Nico and Laughter like this.