Nicotine can also be medicinal

Discussion in 'Research, Health and Legal' started by Charles Vaper, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

However, we do not wish it to be associated with medicine or industry, nor governed or regulated by.

Yesterday, I was sitting outside of a cafe in downtown Sydney, having just gotten off a freezing cold bus ride from Gladesville. I was in a daze of sorts, shaking a bit and somewhat confused as to my surroundings. A far too familiar occurrence, having been diagnosed with a mystery neurological disorder some 4 years ago. Whilst it remains a mystery, it is for the purpose of simplicity much like Parkinson's.

High stress, emotions and high or low temperatures are the common cause.

I was awaiting my friend @The Vaper to join me for coffee and to discuss the NTN we received and anything else vaping related. I mean, what else is there, right?

As always I carry with me a bottle of 24 mg Nic juice, generally a caramel tobacco DIY. When episodes start to occur, I vape for a minute and the episodes more times than not, cease completely. Mild attacks can be brought under control from even two or three puffs.

I have discussed this with my new Neurologist, the head of Neurology at Concord Repatriation hospital. It has been my endeavour to get some form of written testimony stating this, and hence be able to forward it to those I have made contact with at The Ministry and departments of health. There are more tests coming up and whilst every doctor has been unwilling to commit, I at least am optimistic that he may comply; at least look into this matter further as he is quite curious.

I mention this for two reasons. Firstly, it adds credence to the validity, acceptance and usage of such substance. Secondly, to inform @The Vaper that I am indeed alive, alert and doing fine.

I am but one single adult male that has embraced vaping. Not initially for its medicinal purposes but for its ability to allow one to transition to what is obviously a greatly reduced risk alternative. There are numerous examples as to the positives of Nicotine and I, like many advocates and vapers, am sickened by the continued ignorance, arrogance and extreme regulatory measures that hinder the ability to elevate public health both here and abroad.

I think it's time for a shot or two with the kayfun. As Babs says..This has got me all farblunget.

Donna, margyb, Judith and 2 others like this.
  2. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

I have to admit I was somewhat shocked to see you in the state you were in as I approached along Market Street. A verbal description is one thing, but the visual reality is quite unnerving. You were almost unrecognizable for those first few moments! I wondered if I should try and get a video of the effect, as I cannot see any doctor not being stunned by the difference between your state at that moment, and your usual assured, confident self.

Glad to hear your feeling better, and keep the 24 mg medicine handy.

Donna, margyb, Judith and 2 others like this.
  3. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

I have been filmed twice having episodes although I do not have video showing the effect of vaping nicotine. Most of the family are at the ready though so I'm sure I'll get that soon.

The Vaper, margyb and Judith like this.
  4. Christina Ballerina

Christina Ballerina Senior Member

Where has ebrebody gone? Are we just waiting.......I reckon ao.