NNA AU Chat and Info Thread

Discussion in 'Politics, News, Media, Campaigns' started by NNA AU, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Donna

Donna Senior Member

Hi all,

Jen's on holidays so we haven't had our January meeting yet but will get to it when she's back.

A small update for information purposes.

The New Nicotine Alliance Australia's application to the TGA is currently being considered and we expect an interim decision published on the TGA website on the 2nd February. We don't believe we'll hear anything until then.

The time frame going forward is below....

2nd Feb - Delegates Interim Decision published and invitation for those that have submitted to further submit.
    16th Feb - Further submissions on Interim Decision close
    23rd Mar - Final decision of the Delegate published.
    1st Jun - Change to the SUSMP effective date if any change is made by the Delegate.

Gasman, Jennifer, Judith and 4 others like this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles Moderator

Thanks Donna, good to know :)

Donna likes this.
  3. Dr Attila Danko

Dr Attila Danko V.I.P.

I'm back! After months of not doing much advocacy and trying to save my marriage, just before Christmas I was told that it was over. I spent a few weeks in a bit of shellshock, and getting my new life together, (rent a house, work out child arrangements, furniture, etc) but I'm now feeling quite free and liberated! So now I'm back in the game, more enthusiastic than ever, and with more capacity than ever before, as long as I don't get dragged into lengthy divorce proceedings. I'm being as generous as I can to make sure that doesn't happen, my life and freedom is far more important than my money.

Cat, margyb, Jennifer and 8 others like this.
  4. Donna

Donna Senior Member

Good to have you back Attila :)

margyb, Pippi and The Vaper like this.
  5. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Really, really happy that you are feeling free. You seem to have been through some traumatic times and I'm glad you have come through it feeling positive. :thumbup:

6. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

I'm conflicted to acknowledge this as good or bad news but I certainly wish you all the best moving forward with everything.

margyb, Pippi, Judith and 2 others like this.
  7. Pippi

Welcome back Attila, its so good to see you here and know you are feeling revved and ready to rock again. I am sorry for the breakdown of your marriage as it seems like you did all you could - Anyway enjoy your Freedom and Liberty. There is much to be said for the single life :)

The Vaper, margyb and Judith like this.
  8. Pippi

One of my favourite quotes from Aldous.

“...most men and women will grow up to love their servitude and will never dream of revolution.”
    Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Cat, Flea, Judith and 2 others like this.
  9. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

That's ..inspiring. I look forward to being the benevolent overload of y'all. :bolt:

10. Christina Ballerina

Christina Ballerina Senior Member

OMG my life would be so much easier if I had this attitude..........But I don't and I suffer for it.

Pippi likes this.
  11. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

It's all about the kids, as long as all involved have that attitude it should be easy. Great to have you back in the saddle.