1. Rest in peace, Aqualung. Thank you for the magic.
    Dismiss Notice

Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve Crème de la Crème E-Liquid B#00306 • 30 ml 0 mg

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Posterboy, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Posterboy

Posterboy Senior Member

Factory Notes - ""Re-claimed medium Brandy Barrels, 2-1/2 months aged/steeped (the barrels were used to absorb and round out some of the high flavor notes), filtered to perfection, 80VG/20PG, Actual Arabica coffee was extracted in-house for this blend (for its sweet natural essence), ALL Natural flavorings.""
    This description of this juice is spot on.
    Subtank mini 1.0 ohm single coil set up. 14 to 20 watts. Probably better if vaping hotter.
    Clear juice, not gumming up wicks.
    Read the flavour description above. This juice is SMOOTH all the way. Brandy caramel going in, coffee going out. But nothing overpowers. Crank the watts up, just gets better. Mixed well with nic @ 9mg/ml.
    An all day vape, not tiring at all. Tried by non vapers who were blown away. Steeping could be NA as this juice is developed already.
    10/10.
    Would reorder regardless of price.

Steve Thomas, rupert and Jennifer like this.
  2. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

Sounds yum! Who is this company, where to you get it from and how much? :p

3. Posterboy

Posterboy Senior Member

Phillip Rocke
    $40.00 AUD from VV
    Is dear here, but that inc GST and exchange rate.
    I have done the maths on Steve - he is not making much on his juices. Also I am in no way affiliated with him - I live in Ballarat. It would be cheaper to buy from OS if in bulk Eg DripClub.
    But I have been there, done that, bought stuff from OS, and grew out of it (not used it), so it's not a bargain then, is it? Better to buy what you need, when you need I think - it runs out cheaper.
    My other Rocke review - strawberry = $32 AUD. It is better than this one IMO.

My plan is to set up a Phillip Rocke full review, including Gemini and ANML.

4. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

Love this, put in an order for a couple of bottles on the last release. Its one I save for occasions. Goes really well with a glass of white!

Jennifer likes this.
  5. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

I did this on another forum with the Full Gemini line, didn't get a lot of love back then :D but the Gemini liquids are some of my favourite RTV's and some that I have had extreme trouble trying to replicate (although I have now nailed a GREAT colne recipe for Koi!!!).

6. Posterboy

Posterboy Senior Member

Which forum or perhaps put it here.

rupert likes this.
  7. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

8. Posterboy

Posterboy Senior Member

9. Posterboy

Posterboy Senior Member

Check out Drip Club. VG prices for multiple bottles.

rupert likes this.
  10. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

Cheers @Posterboy , I've ordered directly from the Gemini website previous, but the DC def' have great prices, plus they have the other Phillip Rocke lineup too :)