1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Pippi's story

Discussion in 'Your Story' started by Pippi, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Keith Laird

Keith Laird New Member Vendor

Base hospital

margyb, DogMan and Pippi like this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Thats where I was, they were wonderful :)

margyb likes this.
  3. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

Your skills are just fine Ally. And your spelling is much better than DaveJ:rofl:

4. Maria

Maria Senior Member

Thanks for sharing Ally I love reading all the stories. We all started somewhere and reading about everyone's journey shows how successful vaping is as a method of giving up the smokes.I am also thankful I stumbled into vaping.

Noe likes this.
  5. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

Wow.
    I reread your story @Pippi, simply because ecigfuture's comment bumped it into new posts, and I really think that events over the past year have actually lent it a stronger impact. Or I have learnt to take greater pleasure in the success of others. Either way, I am keen to say again... GOOD ON YOU!!

KayP, Pippi and Maria like this.
  6. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Thanks Aqualung, I had forgotten writing it till it appeared again - I really wish I had your skill of writing expression as I feel not at all confident to write to politicians etc.
    I know my story is similar to so many others but I hope it helps at least a few......

Aqualung likes this.