1. Rest in peace, Aqualung. Thank you for the magic.
    Dismiss Notice

Ready for my first Vape ever!

Discussion in 'Ask the Veterans' started by Captain Obvious, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious New Member

Ok, so my two aspire premium kits are fully charged, the tanks are filled and steeping right now and I'm ready to roll.

But Should I start today? I've already smoked like fifteen cigarettes.....

Anything else I should do for my first toke?

emu, Pippi and margyb like this.
  2. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

By all means, start today.

Gentle, slow inhale compared to analogues. Just try it :)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

emu, Pippi, margyb and 1 other person like this.
  3. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

Go for it!! :thumbup:
    Never too soon i say!
    what worked for me when i first started was, i got my head into the mind set these are new toys lets make it fun, its going to take a while to get use to them, so no pressure, and when i felt like i needed a smoke i would have a vape first, then if i still needed a smoke would have one till i the craving had gone, by day 2 i found my self only smoking half a cigarette after a vape.
    dont worry to much a bout over doing the nic with duel use your body will tell you when you have had enough, toword the end of day 3 would chain vape like hell and try and have a smoke and feel all dizzy and a bit sick for a moment then i would put the cig out, and i think this might of helped trick my brain in to shutting down the reward part faster as it started to associate cigarette to sick and dizzy rather than reward that comes from cigg's, then it was only one in the morning and at night i would have a smoke then by the end of the week after vaping all sorts of yummy cake and coffee vapes i sparked up a cigarette and i thorght to my self this is tastes plan grose what the hell am i doing, and dident have a nother since then i still had smokes there if i need them but i just dident want to.
    Every ones different and it may take a while yo make the complete switch, hubby is still smoking but its ok, he will get there.
    i think the big thing is dont put to much pressure on your self to stop to soon as this will make you want to smoke more and vape less if it becomes a chore and not fun

emu and Old Grump like this.
  4. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Here is a good You Tube movie for beginners:

5. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Once you have filled your tanks, Give them about 15 minutes to saturate the wicks, then your on your way, further in this thread I posted a You Tube movie which is excellent for beginers teaching them how to vape. There are many more good movies to teach vapers which I found here: http://devils-e-juice.com/pages/tutorial-movies
    These have been compiled on one page which is handy.

emu and Maria like this.
  6. Maria

Maria Senior Member

Good luck! Worked for me straight off but slowly win's the race so proud of you! Agree don't put pressure on yourself everyone's journey is different.Its just good right now that your giving vaping ago! .Look forward to hearing how you are going:) And ask lot's of question's. So much knowledge on this foru and supportive,bring's me back to my first vape.Excited good luck. Anytime is a good time to start.

emu and Old Grump like this.