1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Recipe Vault

Discussion in 'DIY Flavours, Mixing, Recipes' started by DaveJ, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

Salty Custard

Posted by: maggs
    Original Link: http://www.vapercafeaustralia.com/threads/share-your-favorite-diy-recipe.453/page-4#post-38593

10% Capella Vanilla Custard V2
    5% Flavor West Salted Caramel
    1% JF gourmet super concentrate Sweet Vanilla

Quote by Nunga ... "Steep for a week, makes a light and delicious custard vape, the Cap VC version 2 is nicer than the V1 from what I've tasted so far. For lovers of custard vapes this is a good one"

BTW, I don't have Sweet Vanilla, so substituted Vanilla Tahiti, ... just as good ! (imo)

2. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  3. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

4. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

Another GLV Deadly Sin variant

Posted by: Aqualung
    Original Link: http://www.vapercafeaustralia.com/threads/share-your-favorite-diy-recipe.453/page-5#post-41963

5% Cinnamon Danish Swirl (Capella)
    10% RY4 Double (TFA)
    5% Yellow Cake (FW)

I got it from kritikalmass.net, but have seen it other places by different authors, so fair attribution is problematic, but its not mine.
    It is delicious as it is, but has great potential for tweaking, I will certainly try reducing the ry4 a little.

5. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

6. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

7. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

8. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

Pippi likes this.
  9. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

Mousse de Pomme (v1)

Posted by: rupert
    Original Link: http://www.vapercafeaustralia.com/threads/ruperts-juicebar-mousse-de-pomme.1546/

4% Granny Smith Apple (TFA).
    1.5% Malted Milk (TFA).
    2% French Vanilla (TFA).
    1.5% Sweet Cream (FW).
    1.5% Bavarian Cream (TFA).

This one I am a little proud of - its a layered apple mousse, various creams and vanillas, with a spiced apple. The TFA Granny Smith Apple gives the spice, which is not all that subtle, and the creams and vanilla bring it together.

Not a shake and vape by any means... Needs steeping to smooth it all out. I have a bottle going on seven days now and it has progressively got better. Started to taste good at day 2.

10. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

11. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

12. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

13. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

HIC's Vanilla Mocha Cake

Posted by: embee
    Original Link: http://www.vapercafeaustralia.com/threads/anyone-do-a-decent-coffee.1344/#post-46357

1% FA Vanilla Classic
    0.5% FA Tiramisu
    0.5% FA Meringue
    0.5% FA Fresh Cream
    0.5% FA Vienna Cream

Flavour Art Tiramisu is the best coffee flavoring Ive tried. It's really potent, though. I use 1% or less in recipes.

This recipe was obtained from another forum. Trust me, even at .5% the coffee flavor is quite strong.

14. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
    rupert and laurie9300 like this.
  15. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

rupert and laurie9300 like this.
  16. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Cocotella Cream (or NCVC?)

Nutella (FA) 5%
    Catalan Cream (FA) 5%
    Classic Vanilla (FA) 2%
    Coconut Extra (TFA) 1%.

Pretty nice off the mixing table. It has a good amount of nutella, but I will be upping the mix to 6-7% next time. The Catalan Cream is a nice addition, and definitely provides a good background base and full mouth feel. The vanilla melds in with the cream, and the coconut is pronounced enough at 1%.

At just over 48 hours steeping time the mix has settled, a little of the initial harshness has left, and the coconut is now coming forward on the exhale, followed by the cocoa from the nutella. The nutella, vanilla and cream are sitting nicely up front, and I am happy with the mix. Tastes like a mix of Fererro Rocher and Raffaello.

I feel that it will go nicely with some cookie (may trail at around 1-2%) and perhaps a touch of toasted almond (perhaps 0.25% or less), to make a nutella coconut tart.
    It seems like banana or strawberry could also be added to give a fruity touch - still waiting on my JF order placed this week which will bring my 'nana conc'. Don't wish to waste strawberry at this stage, but if it were my pick, I'd be going with the Strawberry Ripe (TFA).

Posted by rupert
    Original Link: http://www.vapercafeaustralia.com/threads/ruperts-juicebar-musings-in-nutella.1624/

MetalOz and rupert like this.
  17. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Ichigo Keki.

TFA Strawberry Ripe - 4%
    CAP Sweet Strawberry - 2%
    FA Red Touch - 2%
    FW Cake (Yellow) - 4%
    FW Sweet Cream - 3%
    TFA Bavarian Cream (DX) - 1.5%
    TFA Dulce De Leche - 1%

Mix to 70/30 VG/PG, at 1.5mg per mL.
    Best with at least 4-5 days steep time to let everything fall into place.

Its a light strawberry creamy spongecake, not a dense or heavily iced cake from a bakery, but more true to the Japanese style strawberry shortcake.
    Sweet, but not too sweet. Fruity, and of course, a light, fluffy spongecake as the main base. The strawberry hits with the cream first, and then is followed with the lingering taste of the cake with fresh strawberry.

Posted by rupert
    Original Link: http://www.vapercafeaustralia.com/t...higo-keki-japanese-strawberry-shortcake.1719/

Angela likes this.
  18. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Peruvian Cactus.

INW Kaktus - 1%
    INW Dragonfruit - 1%
    FA Fuji - 2%
    CAP Sweet Strawberry - 3%

"I've started playing with Kaktus by Inawara, and so far I am loving it!
    A slightly floral/green flavour, not herbaceous, but more like an aloe type of taste. Compliments certain fruits really well.

My first mix turned out swimmingly, and I have already gone through a full 15mL in a matter of days.
    Its an apple heavy mix, for which the Fuji works amazingly well. Crisp and tart, and the dragonfruit and cactus give a flavour that can only be described as like a green juice."

Posted by rupert
    Original Link: http://www.vapercafeaustralia.com/threads/ruperts-juicebar-peruvian-cactus.1745/

19. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Pippi and rupert like this.
  20. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

margyb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.