Recycling Geek Vape Aegis Legend Coils

Discussion in 'Modding and Technical' started by Rayjay, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

I truly love my Geek Vape Aegis Legend and the mesh coils it came with. However, like anything that has been released relatively recent on the market, vendors are quick to put the product up for sale but the spares are a long time coming. Genuine Geek Vape coils have been hard to find with Aussie Vendors and I will be damned if I will shop for them overseas.

Thank God for the ultrasonic cleaner. I popped my clagged up coil into my ultrasonic cleaner for 30 minutes then blew it out dry with a hair dryer. Primed it, and am happily vaping away.

There is a Vaporesso NRG Mesh coil available here that will work fine, The Vaporesso GT Mesh Coils are the ones you want, but at $16.95 for a pack of three no thanks. I did message the coil man, no reply.

The other Vaporesso NRG coils I tried for this tank are useless as the draw is too tight even with the air flow wide open. If you don't want to recycle then the Vaporesso NRG GT Mesh coil is the way to go. Smok also make a coil to fit the Baby TVF8 coils, but they are not as good as the Vaporesso NRG GT Mesh coils. The Smok coils are juice guzzlers ok if you make your own juice as I do, but if you are buying RTV juice stay away from the Smok coils.