Settings for my vape "polar baby se "

Discussion in 'Ask the Veterans' started by Cotts, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Cotts

Cotts New Member

Hi, I am a Complete newbie and need help with my settings as I am new to vaping and have not a clue as how to Set my vape. I live out in the bush and have only ever seen 1 person vape "the guy who sold me my vaper in the city" and I have just received my nicotine in the mail. I have it up and running and also the letter A is flashing on the screen of my vape and I don't know what the hell I am doing really. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

emu likes this.
  2. emu

emu Senior Member

I have no idea what the letter A means but try taking out one battery and put it back in to reset it.
    Check the coil and see how many watt's are recommended for it, the mod should default boot into wattage mode so you can set the watt's to what is engraved on the side of the coil.
    Don't forget to prime the coil with some juice and then let it sit for 10 minutes to soak in the juice in the tank.
    Let us know how you go ...

Noe, Cotts and Flea like this.
  3. Cotts

Cotts New Member

Thanks mate, I had it on auto on\off, don't know what that means, they don't have much info on what some of the settings actually do unfortunately. I primed the coil before I used it but only waited about 1 minute and it blasted me, lesson learned hahaha. What settings should a beginner start with I.e vw-h , vw-n , vw-

4. emu

emu Senior Member

VW- N for normal is the standard setting, you have a good mod and it will select the best wattage for your coil according to the Ohms.
    That's if you have the Smart mode turned on, should be an S somewhere on the screen.

Sorry to hear you had a dry burn, that's about as bad as vaping gets cotts :)

5. Cotts

Cotts New Member

Cheers Emu for your help mate, appreciate it. First time in 23 years I have not had a cigarette for breakfast, the vapes working for me so I can live with the dry burn.

emu likes this.
  6. emu

emu Senior Member

Cool cotts well done mate
    I love my vape very much, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better I discovered nicotine salts and it got a whole lot better.

7. Cotts

Cotts New Member

I'll have to check them out mate, cheers.

8. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

For everything you wanted to knbow about that kit & even more that you probably don't need to know, PBusardo's review dives indepth into it: