Smok Veneno

Discussion in 'Modding and Technical' started by Rayjay, Aug 15, 2018.

1. emu

emu Senior Member

I'm tootin 30mg in my old GS Air tank at 15 watts with a cuppa and really enjoying the amazing head rush, I would never had transitioned to DL if I knew how good nic salts are. I've worked out 10mg is just right for DL vaping sub ohm at 50 watts, so whether you want to DL or Toot the salts are very flexible either way. The little GS Air is great for the car too, no more fogging up the windscreen and obscuring my vision :rofl:

[​IMG]

Rayjay likes this.
  2. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

We all know you are a secret agent for that unethical vendor. Glad you enjoying it. Even if he sent it to me for free I would flush it down the loo. You once accused me of having no dignity or ethics. Where that particular vendor is concerned I certainly have dignity and ethics. @emu

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

3. emu

emu Senior Member

It's good to see a vendor sinking so much money and effort into creating a fabulous business, what it does is helps thousands of people quit smoking.
    It's great being able to get premade juice with nic for those that haven't turned their hand to DIY, new vapers have enough of a very steep learning curve without having to worry about the juice.
    My newbie days were filled with anxiety about how to get juice with nic and very expensive importing it from England, i reckon it's great having a reliable and very fast supply just over the ditch.

Vapoureyes has an extraordinary selection of nic juice whether it be freebase or salts, they also sell good starter kits so a new vaper can get everything they need from a one stop shop.
    The delivery is super fast and the service second to none, I do detect some jealousy on your part but that's normal human feeling, with the failure of your own vaping business and the silly tasmanian laws I can understand how pissed off you must be.
    Vapoureyes have saved a lot of lives and I praise them for the courage and determination they have displayed.

4. emu

emu Senior Member

Nicotine salt's is a game changer, doesn't matter where you get it from just get it.
    I need 10mg juice to keep me happy and the old freebase nic is to harsh and peppery for me at that strength.
    Now that I have switched to the salts I still use it at 10mg but there is no harsh peppery effect at all, just pure enjoyment of nicotine the way it was meant to be enjoyed.
    It hits in under 10 seconds and the hit lasts a lot longer, it doesn't change the flavour like freebase does and it is a lot more stable which is great for long term storage.
    You vape a lot less so you use much less juice and the batteries last twice as long because you are not using the mod all the time.
    Nicotine salt's has to be the best thing that's happened to vaping in a long time.

5. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Pmsl my business never failed. I just do not approve of unethical practices. I voluntarily retired due to age. The rest you very well. I know you don't buy his Glyc for instance or so you told me.

When I was running my business full time it was a tax dodge but then again you haven't paid tax for how long now?

I also helped a lot of people quit smoking through vaping and unlike you both my partner and I were and still are persistant advocates in legalisation of Nicotine Vaping.

Then again, you dislike political involvement and as long as you get what you want or need you are content.

There are only two companies I will have nothing to do with. Your mates and Fasttech.

For the rest I have always given my vaping $, first to Aussie vendors and in very rare cases looked overseas.

emu likes this.
  6. emu

emu Senior Member

I paid tax just today when I went shopping, 10% I believe. They call it GST and every citizen has to pay it to keep taxation fair, that way those of us who are not fortunate enough to have a job for whatever reason still get to contribute to our great country. :p

Unlike you I do not dodge tax as you just admitted...:rofl:

Rayjay likes this.
  7. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

You have a very good job with your mower business. Then like all good business people exploit tax loop holes. I have also in the past have given you some good business ideas. Sales tax was fairer than Gst. Every time you fill your car with petrol are you aware of the rip off..... Gst + Petrol excise.

Medications were supposed to be free from Gst. If we have to buy vet medicine for our dog we get slugged Gst. You call that fair?

Yet if I go to my GP and he writes me script for the same meds ... It's Gst free. Go figure what is fair!

People on low income can even get the same meds in some cases on the NHS

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    emu likes this.
  8. emu

emu Senior Member

Lol my business had a grand turnover of $3745 for the last financial year hahaha, it's a cash only business and I declared every cent but still managed to come under the $18,000 threshold and that includes my government benifits, so I still missed out on paying income tax lol. I have no interest in money or politics, both start at the queen and both are responsible for all the grief in the world.

Rayjay likes this.
  9. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Indeed but it could have earned you more if you were interested in doing so. The Queen is now only a puppet ruler of politicians, she has no powers whatsoever and I for one do not blame her for world affairs.

Like you, I am not interested in money, as my compo payments are for life. Having said that, one gets bored in doing nothing and if I can make a few $$ from doing what I do now all the better.

Selling vape hardware with a profit margin of between 15 - 25% is a total exercise in futility. Tassie laws you mentioned apply only to B&m shops. 4 former Tassie vendors said f.... them and got an off shore domain name and website host and the jack ass enforcers can do Sfa.

With the current change in PM and if Scott Morrison gets rid of Greg Hunt as Minister for health we are in for a good chance that Nic vapes may be legal.

10. emu

emu Senior Member

Legal nic in Australia..!
    Now that'll be worth doing a dance over
    :fun:

11. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

And getting drunk over. Gout and all. As far as taxes go., you are well known for quoting the Good book at me. What does it say about rendering unto Ceased that which is Ceaser's and unto God that which is God's

The difference being that in Ceaser's time there was no dole. You either worked or starved.
    The thing that fucks this country right up is the dole pays better than some employers and there is no real incentive to get a job.

Yep go do a few hours working for the dole no biggie. Then do as you please.

The only time, I claimed any Centrelink payment was when I was injured at work waiting for my compo to come through and then refunded the lot from the court settlement. People that want to earn an income and have some intelligence can in 95%of the time do so be it through self employment or acceptance of jobs that may be below their qualifications or training.

You and I are good examples of this fact. The only difference being that to me it seems you do not want to develop your business to a higher income generator. You also have good intelligence and do not need to put all your eggs in one basket. I for one now have 2 income generating interests, my radio work and home catering. S is manufacturing garden furniture from recycled material and that sells well too.

Yuppers all of the above are cash business' and come tax time all is declared through a good tax accountant and I have yet to owe money to the ATO.

The beauty of being self employed is you are your own boss and can pick and choose to work when you need to.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

12. emu

emu Senior Member

I can't afford an accountant, I just use MYOB and enter any sales and expenses as i go.
    I pay $27 a month for it but it's worth it as I can print out a profit and loss statement at anytime to satisfy Centrelink.
    As long as I can pay the bills and eat that's all that matters to me, look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.

Rayjay likes this.
  13. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

The new Wismec Active, with BT speaker, shockproof, waterproof, 2100mah inbuilt battery, 1-80W power, all the usual TC modes & a carribeener (sp) for clipping onto your belt etc. Comes in a kit with the Armor NS Tank (as pictured) or on its own:

[​IMG]

Not for me ( I won't buy Wismec again) but it does have some innovation.

14. Flea

Flea Senior Member

Thank you, Noe.

I did enjoy the posts about RJs side of pork more than the politics we can't change. :taunt:

Rayjay likes this.
  15. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

$27 pm = $324 per year. My tax account costs me $150 per tax return per year and is up to speed on all deductions I can claim. I pay him $250 per year for storing all my invoices and monthly expenditure.

As to your quotation of the sparrows in the field is it God that provides or the tax payer whom it seems you enjoy to screw over?

It's not the Govt you are hurting but the every day schmo, I agree knowing your medical condition that you should receive sickness benefit, maybe now with that Turncoat bastard gone you might get it. However I am somewhat sceptical with a treasurer of the Jewish persuasion, They certainly know how to tighten purse strings.

My hope and prayer is that we get rid of that mega moron Greg Hunt as health minister. He alone is responsible for more obstacles to us vapers than the WHO.

If that happens and Nic vapes are made legal in Australia, so help me God, I will vote for the Libs.
    N.B. I mentioned two conditions for the Libs to win our vote. Having met with the Hon. Member of the opposition and discussed vaping with him at our recent Bi-election, without any due respect, his reply reminded me of the Yarra River in Victoria. 'frothy at the mouth and full of shit'.

16. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

@Flea, Shit stirring in the political areana is more fun than flame wars on any forum.
    Yes, the pork was excellent value, compared to the prices charged by Woolies and Coles. We have also ordered a beef quarter for $7 per kg. Show me a retailer that can beat those prices. Free range eggs we get delivered to our door for $4 per dozen.
    Bread we bake ourselves in our bread maker after deducting the cost of electricity works out at $2.45 per a 1kg loaf. Come spring our veggie garden will be up and running and we also found an excellent food dehydrater on Ebay.

When our current project of garden furniture is finished for a cash client, a smoke house is on the list. Home smoked hams for Xmas may well be on the cards.

17. Flea

Flea Senior Member

Sounds good RJ.

Existing in Van Deimans Land, you will also save on refrigeration.

Rayjay likes this.
  18. emu

emu Senior Member

Sparrows in the field..???

19. Snidely_Whiplash

Snidely_Whiplash Member

... Needs Active Armor ... [​IMG]

20. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Yup dig a root cellar and you don't need a fridge. Now where did I park that excavator?

Flea likes this.