Smokstore Vendor Application

Discussion in 'Vendor Applications' started by smokstore, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokstore

smokstore New Member

Hi Admin,

how are you today,this is john from smokstore, could you please help us create the sub-forum for us?

1. We are 4 year professional ecig distributor;

2. mainly provide the newest chinese brand ecig products with good quality and competitive price,the australia directly post service and express shipping method allow australia vapers will get the parcels very soon and parcel trackable.

3. we will glad to answer the vapercafeaustralia members questions and share the newest vape information,deals,coupon codes,firmware upgradeable and other useful information in our sub-forum.

if you can help us create the sub-forum,we will do appreciate.

Regards,

John from smokstore

Angela likes this.
  2. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

We need another overseas vendor here like a hole in the head when our local vendors are doing it tough. I oppose this application.

3. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Thank you for your application John, however your choice of Company name is somewhat strange as Vaping is most definitely not smoking.
    someone will deal with your application in the next few days as its nearly Xmas here.

The Vaper, Rayjay and Angela like this.
  4. Angela

Angela Slave to the Rhythm Moderator

Sorry John, we already have enough Chinese vendors. This is a very small forum so we only want a few international sellers. I'm sure you'll be accepted on other forums. Good luck. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.