1. Rest in peace, Aqualung. Thank you for the magic.
    Dismiss Notice

So youve given up smoking..would you try giving up vaping?

Discussion in 'Polling Booth' started by Steve Thomas, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Angela

Angela ...

I wouldn't mind having a go at giving up vaping. It's been 3 years now, and the novelty's definitely worn off. And it's kind of annoying lugging big mods around everywhere.

But I doubt very much if I could ever give up nicotine, and I don't see any real reason to try. So I would most likely stick with snus (which delivers the most powerful nic hits) and snuff (which is the most pleasing form of delivery - for me anyway). Even now I can pretty much say I could live without my vapes but not without my snus. Vaping meets the need for lung hits and hand to mouth action but I am finding they are becoming a little less important as time goes on. It's pretty much just about the nicotine for me now. Love my nicotine.

Pippi, Steve Thomas, DogMan and 2 others like this.
  2. emu

emu Banned

Next thing you know there'll be nico cookies on the market.

Pippi and DogMan like this.
  3. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

I look forward to the day when nic. is so legal that the NNA AU can then turn to getting Snus more properly legitimized, and by that I mean sold in your local tobacconist (? I really don't care where it is sold, just so long as it is convenient for potential customers), without the extortionate taxes.

Am less familiar with Snuff. Is it in the same legal 'grey area' as Snus?

Pippi and Steve Thomas like this.
  4. Angela

Angela ...

You still have to get it through the customs net. But because it is so light weight the tax is bearable. A 5 gram tin can last a week for even a heavy user.

The ban on the sale of snus and snuff is truly obscene. They can't even use the arguments that it looks like smoking, or it's aimed at children, or it's harmful to bystanders. Just goes to show, how shallow and disingenuous the opposition to ecigs really is.

margyb, Pippi, Aqualung and 6 others like this.
  5. Fluffy

Fluffy Senior Member

No. I'll never stop vaping. :)

Steve Thomas, emu and Pippi like this.