Subi Vapor Cigalikes

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Noe, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

I wish someone would tell BP and his cigalike crap to f.......k off to pre historic times as that is where that crap belongs.....I personally do not give a shit about looking sexy. All I want is a reasonably priced satifsactory vape with good battery life,flavour and low maintainance. I despise disposable vapes as this would be akin to people throwing cartos into the street like cigarette butts.

Moving towards a tobacco free World!

emu, Steve Thomas and Maria like this.
  2. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Who said cartos contain battery acid?
    Certainly not myself.
    You obviously did not read my review properly, perhaps you skimmed it & saw some stuff you did not like because it could cost you $ when people start refilling the cartos. This is very evident in that you asked in a recent post in this thread "where is the constructive critism, where are the suggestions to make improvements?"
    The review has many constructive critisms & ideas for improving your product, such as providing warnings on the disposable cigalike battery's boxes; not to attempt to recharge them.

If you spent all that, to develop a product that already exists in the market place, rather than ask a Chinese manufacturer to produce an OEM model(which let's be honest this is more likely what you have done)at a small fraction of the figures you mentioned, then you are a bigger fool than we already believed.
    Please, go tell your fairy tales to children, you may find some believers.

Easy to prove that the liquid used in the carto was authentic or DiY, with testing, so I don't see your point at all here.

Honestly, there are plenty of better ways to use meth, than to get a low dose via vaping through a thick wick that won't allow for an easy, quick, high.
    However that is not what you asked, people undoubtedly, will have used your product in just the manner you describe, placing illicit substances in your cartos (drug users are very resourceful & inventive), so perhaps you can tell us how you feel about that.
    It undoubtedly happens with other vaping products too but I think the greater good that vaping can do far outweighs these concerns.

Using proprietary threading, using hard caps on the ends to make them appear as nonrefillable, in essence making them intended as single use disposables, when cartos can last for weeks of satisfactory vaping not just a single day, is profiteering.
    Any other excuse you give for it is secondary to your concern with profits, that is the only reason for making a disposable device, so that users have to keep buying replacements, which eventually ( and not in a very long time) end up costing far more than a 1 time investment on a rechargeable, refillable kit.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
    Maria and Steve Thomas like this.
  3. emu

emu Banned

Take me to your leader :nod:
    [​IMG]

rupert, Maria, Steve Thomas and 2 others like this.
  4. Steve H

Steve H Member

Just my 2 cents why the f**k would anyone want to go back to using something that looks like a toy cigarette with a silly glowing light on the end with liquid that tastes like s**t and has to be thrown away after a few drags Not me I'll stick with my Kangertech top tank mini until i'm ready to buy something else !

5. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

I'm still waiting to find out who the leader is.

I think I must have missed that bit and am intrigued to find out.

rupert, Maria, emu and 2 others like this.
  6. Noe

He can't give us that information, he doesn't trust us with it ;)

emu, Steve Thomas and Gasman like this.
  7. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

Being that we are on VCA , i assumed he meant Angela is our leader. Or does he mean Attila is our leader?? Or maybe his auto spell correct stuffed up and he meant take me to your dealer??

rupert, Aqualung, Noe and 2 others like this.
  8. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Good one

emu likes this.
  9. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Take me to your leader earthling ROFL

emu and Steve Thomas like this.
  10. Noe

[​IMG]

11. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Absolutely Love this.....Well done @Noe:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:;);)

12. Adrian Grace

Adrian Grace Member

Sorry Noe, but it just dawned on me that nothing was said about flavour in the review - thoughts?

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

13. Noe

Not spectacular but not awful either, I'm fairly sure if someone was using these devices they could find a flavor that was vapeable.
    However, since the cartos are prefilled & designed not to be refilled(although they can be & there really is no reason not to refill them until they start tasting bad) you are locked into flavors that are similar or compatible if you decide to refill them.
    If I was using them, I would certainly be refilling them & re-using the cartos until they were no longer delivering decent flavor, just like I did with Boge cartos over 5 years ago. A good Boge carto would last for 2 weeks or sometimes longer, I see no reason these would be much different, their design is nothing revolutionary. I would try to use flavors that blended well with the pre-filled flavor, to avoid the one refill in between that would taste weird if the flavors were not compatible.

14. Beau Pracilio

Beau Pracilio Member

Cheers Steve Trolling and taking this piss out of people that have been trying to do things by following the only suggest path forward to start with is awesome :wall: you've successfully proven just how ignorant and simple minded some of you really are, offering nothing other then an opinion based on what you like to blow :clap: completely missing the point and reason behind anything I've suggested.
    Your a full blown Vaping Pro.
    BTW, I don't have any secrets. I'm not interested in pathetic crap that crew like yourself deal out especially when it's all crap, If your going to waste half an hour trying to spell out how much someone else lick's at least have a go at getting your story straight, what's your address I'll post you a bucket to catch all that shit you just dribbled..
    Great Work constructive as always..
    :bolt:

15. Steve Thomas

Youre clearly in this for the money mate. Youre not here to help anyone other than yourself by lining your pockets and ripping unsuspecting vapers/smokers off. Youre more than welcome to come have a chat at my place about what a decent human being you are. I will show you the photos i have of some real life superheros i have met, that actually care about vapers lives and arent just here to cash in on peoples lives.
    Here is a thought. If you had of invested even 10% of the money you say it cost to make your cigalike into advocacy, vaping may actually be in a better place than what it currently is.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    Maria and Old Grump like this.
  16. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

I have at home three kits of the cigy look alike thingies never opened after trying the first one I said f.....k this yes they have nic make me an offer. Legal or not I don't give a shite they are just gathering dust.

17. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

@ Steve Thomas, all vape vendors regardless of the product are in it for the money....that you cannot in all fairness hold against Beau, I only wish he had a product that was worthy of purchase. Now if he had developed a Cigy look alike that could hold a decent charge with easily refillable carto's and yes @Noe they are reasonably easy to refill; then there would be a product worth crowing about.

I use a vaporesso target Pro in my car, and when I am up and about in town With an 18650 Aspire 1800 mah battery; or the vaporesso mini. (1400 mah built in) it lasts me half a day, and when it runs low I can use it as a pass through plugged into my 12v socket in the car or camper. Now can Beau's cigy look a-likes do this or do you have to carry a full packet of say 20 of these things to get you through the day?

I certainly would not envisage coming home and having to charge 20 batteries nor spending the money buying 20 of the blessed things. As it is I have a 4 bay 18650 charger and having charged four batteries that is enough for me for two or three days.

Back to the drawing boards Beau, when you come up with a half decent ciggy look a like I am sure people that like this sort of device will beat a path to your door. I have yet to read the specs of your battery let alone the carto.
    The main reason why I personally do not like the ciggy look a-likes is the stigma associated with smoking and even with a catagory 2 or 3 vape I get harased for smoking.

Maria and Gasman like this.
  18. Steve Thomas

Vape vendors and vape manufacturers are 2 completely different things. This guy made a device that is designed to be non refillable, that he doesnt want to tell us about, then he has a crack at Noe for doing a fair review on it, and tells us he is here to save vaping in Australia as long as you dont live in WA, and tells us that our "leaders" have no idea what they are doing. TBH he can go F$#@ himself

Old Grump and Noe like this.
  19. Noe

*Wonders if purchasing OEM products counts as being a manufacturer or not?*
    Interestingly, any vape vendor in the US needs to apply to be a manufacturer to the FDA, before December, if they are importing & selling Chinese vape gear.
    So I guess in a sense it does?

Old Grump, Steve Thomas and Maria like this.
  20. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

I just wish the FDA hit their self destruct button. Talk about a ninny nanny country.

Maria likes this.