Subi Vapor Cigalikes

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Noe, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Beau Pracilio

Beau Pracilio Member

I noticed the Fiddlers of Vapes have stopped pulling them apart Well Done anything I tried to tell ppl starting to register now? or are we All going to button up and pretend you already knew....
    Ohhh look who’s now behind a brand in Oz & providing more professional recommendations and information about how he thinks things should be.... F@$k me Some ppl hey... Just can’t help themselves their true agenda’s shine every time.

2. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Back after nearly two and a half years to have a bitch & a whine?

For anyone wondering what the above post is all about, I suggest reading the entire thread from start to finish, you will get a clear picture & can make up your own mind.
    I stand by my impartial review of these products & still hold the same opinion.

3. Beau Pracilio

Beau Pracilio Member

Back.. I never went anywhere was just tired of listening to bullshit and ppl constantly sooking because they can't take shortcuts and get their own way. F&$k me the carry on and attitude to rip into someone that had only launched one product line at the time anyone wouldve thought that there wasnt any other products on the way... after that dealing with that crap it was a cluster & now look who's recommending what I have the whole time but Nahhh I knew F#$K All according to you and Mr DankOh... Nice one Catcha..

4. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

The only person I saw sooking in this thread was you, because I explained to people how your "disposable" cartos could be refilled & obviously you did not like that because it would cost you $.

If you have other, better products, why don't you let us know what they are, rather than coming here to have a cry about what happened over two years ago?

KayP and margyb like this.