Super Vape Store Opening in Southport

Discussion in 'Queensland' started by KayP, Nov 28, 2017.

1. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Just received an email from Super Vape Store in which they are promoting the opening of their new store in Chirn Park, Southport (1/36 Musgrave Ave). They will be holding a 'grand' opening on December 8, 2017, between 5 PM to 8 PM.

Not too long ago I was surprised to discover a new vape store in Broadbeach, then more so when I searched online and found two or three others on the Gold Coast. I had not realised that vaping was becoming popular; I don't know where the vapers are hiding as I haven't see many.

Meeting up with other vapers sounds interesting, although the idea of being in a confined space and blowing clouds with others does not. I shall try to attend. How about you Mr. @Flea ?

margyb and Flea like this.
  2. Flea

Flea Senior Member

Thanks KP, I love the idea.
    The only B&M store I have visited over the last 7 years was at Nerang. Very handy to me.

Then the health dept. or customs got on to him and he shut shop.
    5 pm might be a bit late for me drive to SthPort.
    I do wish I could make it.

Thanks.

KayP likes this.
  3. Flea

Flea Senior Member

Like you KP, I'm not into blowing clouds.
    I spend most of my time when I'm out, stealth vapeing, just as long as I get my nic. hit when I need it.

If you do want to get together, I could meet at the new Kurrawa Surf Club any Sunday morning.
    Or I could do a Sat. morning if it suits.

DogMan and KayP like this.
  4. KayP

KayP Senior Member

I don't do much stealth vaping these days and I actually do like my clouds; however, only in private. The notion of meeting with people, especially strangers, an clouding it up seems controversial to me. Regardless, the idea of meeting up is very tempting. Thanks for Sunday meet offer. I'll let you know :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Flea and DogMan like this.
  5. Flea

Flea Senior Member

Hang in there, KP. :thumbup: