SXK Kayfun Prime Clone

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by Gasman, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

That's a relief as I was worried about how it would work in the appearance department.

DogMan likes this.
  2. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

No worries Pippi and as mentioned in my reply to your PM it was only a belated thanks for your kindness earlier in the year.

The JFC is the thing that lets it down in my opinion.
    Obviously wind it right down for refilling. Mine has a habit of sort of feeling like its wound down but it actually isn't. Keep going until you see the holes at the bottom are closed completely off. One reason I don't like this arrangement is knowing when to stop and worrying about breaking the glass.

Once refilled I find it beneficial to take a few Vapes with it still turned off and then slowly open it up and ensure the bubbles rise.
    Personally I seem to find that I have to open it right up to ensure a full flavoursome taste but unfortunately I don't like how unstable this seems to make the tank.
    In saying that it's never leaked on me after I've used this method or delivered any dry hits.

I'm hoping you'll get on alright with it as it does perform.

I suppose it's a bit of a learning curve but I truly hope you can make it work for yourself.

Pippi likes this.
  3. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

But wind what down Gassy? :blonde:
    its already working nicely - I am not fibbing when I say I really do like it!

Gasman and DogMan like this.
  4. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Grab the base but make sure the hexagon shaped AFC is located as if you're about to vape. In other words right down as far as it will go.
    Then wind down the glass section clockwise until it stops ensuring the holes inside are covered.
    Fill the tank and wind the glass section anti clockwise,whilst holding the base, ensuring you don't overdo it or it will just unwind completely emptying the juice.

In my experience keep it closed for a few Vapes before winding anti clockwise.

That looks as confusing as can be .... Watch the review I think!

DogMan and Pippi like this.
  5. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Ta Luv, I did watch a few reviews - your explanation is better but I wont tackle it tonight as its vaping just fine as it is by pure luck me thinks!

DogMan and Gasman like this.