1. Rest in peace, Aqualung. Thank you for the magic.
    Dismiss Notice

sydney vapors

Discussion in 'DIY Flavours, Mixing, Recipes' started by crispernator, Sep 30, 2016.

1. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Hi all anyone used sydney vapors for concentrates ,juice factory havent got a honey as there was some muck up about labeling ,Rupert flavorart honey any good or steer clear cant get inawara so its either flavor art or flavor apprentice from these guys in sydney help needed before i do an order .

2. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

I got there uni milk clone pack, all i can say is easy sign up, my order was out the door with in 24 hours and it came well packed and got free lolies and business cards for the kids
    i would definitely order from them in the future and plan to by a few more of there clone packs when i have the $

crispernator likes this.
  3. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

Sydney Vapour is great IMO - I order a little from them here and there.

On the topic of FA Honey - also extremely strong stuff. Pretty accurate honey flavour, but needs to be diluted to use in mixing :)

Adrian Grace and crispernator like this.
  4. crispernator

Thanks rupert still looking at making that honey milkshake juice factory are still ofline with this flavour

rupert likes this.
  5. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

I got a sample of Honeycomb from Aussie-ecigs.com Ok its not all that strong you have to mix the concentrate around 10-12% but the flavour is very good. I mixed it with another of their products called Vienna Cream and I was happy with the result. They will send you a sample pack of their concentrates. @rupert have you tried Honey with JF Capella Vaninlla Custard V2. Thats not a bad mix. I tried that with the Honeycomb I just mentioned.

6. crispernator

At present i have a 28 doller order waiting to go with sydney vapors the worst part is the postage it is 10.00 for 4 small items ,i know it isnt there fault but wow it sure puts a bummer on buying stuff .postage in this country is a joke considering the ammount of parcels that get sent arround the country every day .

Old Grump likes this.
  7. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

@crispinator is that regular post or express? I use click and send & I only pay 9.30 under 500g.

Moving towards a tobacco free World!

8. crispernator

Hi old grump i dont know if it is or not i know normal postage is about 8 so it may well be express post

9. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

@ crispernator yeah it sounds like it..well mate you shouldn't have to wait long if u in xpress post area.

Moving towards a tobacco free World!

10. crispernator

Hi old grump just checked it is express post 1-3 days

11. Adrian Grace

Adrian Grace Member

I'll second rupert on the FA Honey being really strong - great tasting, but for accuracy you need to dilute it to be able to use low %'s easily. One drop too many can have it take over the whole juice.

Something else to watch out for as well with FA flavours is that a lot of their bottles can look quite similar at first glance - I once accidentally used Maple Syrup instead of Honey in a mix and didn't realise until the first vape, and the Maple Syrup is even stronger than the Honey!

crispernator and Old Grump like this.
  12. crispernator

Thanks for that adrian yea it will be all trial and error i think to start with someone with more knowledge will be able to come up with a solutiion for the milkshake i am talking about quicker than i will and probably at less expense

Old Grump likes this.
  13. Adrian Grace

Adrian Grace Member

A big part of the fun of it is the experimenting. Yeah, you are going to mess some up. I think I can safely say that we have all had some failures, and what sounds great inside our head doesn't always work out that way.

The biggest hurdle is to learn when to back off, and just take things step by step. Start with the base notes you are looking for, and then when you think that is where you want it to be start adding the highlights.

AND MAKE SURE YOU MAKE NOTES ALONG THE WAY! - that way you can always go back to a previous version if it's not working out.

Someone else with more knowledge may be able to make their interpretation of it quicker, but it's not going to be the taste that you have in mind. He/She will also be using different brands of flavours that you may not have or want.

The second biggest hurdle is learning when to stop trying to tweak it and just leave it alone to be enjoyed :)

14. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

An artists work is never complete in their eyes ;)

I think thats what differentiates DIY-ers and commercial juice manufacturers.
    One strives for perfection, the other cares about getting a saleable product that is ok to vape.

15. Adrian Grace

Adrian Grace Member

Don't get me wrong, but I am planning on making some commercial juices because of my DIY'ing.

I have found that an awful lot of vapers have no interest in DIY beyond adding nic, and I believe that having more (and better) Australian made juices at reasonable prices can't be a bad thing.
    I also kinda want to show off what I have been doing :), and be able to afford to get more stuff to make more juices and so on.

Old Grump, crispernator and rupert like this.
  16. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

Post some recipes and show us what you have been doing :)

Old Grump, RC. and crispernator like this.
  17. crispernator

hahaha nice try rupert but i dont think he will hahahaha .

18. Adrian Grace

Adrian Grace Member

Hmm , perhaps some of my single flavour recipes......

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

Old Grump and crispernator like this.
  19. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

20. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

:giggle:

Old Grump and Adrian Grace like this.