taking advantage or what ?

Discussion in 'Juice Chat' started by Steve H, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Steve H

Steve H Member

Have been browsing a few websites this arvo and have come to a conclusion that some are really taking the piss on what they charge for VG /PG one i looked on under their DIY supplies was charging $14.95 plus postage for 125ml of each I call that a f***ing rip off of the first order !:shame:

crispernator, iamTezr and Pippi like this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles Moderator

@govapeliquid have good PG/VG and fast - free shipping - I have been really happy with the quality. The price has gone up slightly but its no biggie. :)

3. Steve H

Steve H Member

Already have a supply from Base Drop a litre of each plus postage was a grand total of $32 and arrived within 2 days of my order well happy with that !

:vape: Keep Calm & Vape On

4. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

I got my last batch of pg,vg, concentrate and other bits and pieces from @govapeliquid as well. I also recommend them (good price and quality) and their free shipping for members here is a killer deal too. Hrmmm I think I need some more VG. Might have to put an order soon.

Maria, margyb, subyXV and 3 others like this.
  5. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Got a link please Steve I buy mine in 2.5l containers.

crispernator likes this.
  6. embee

embee Senior Member U.S. Correspondent

I was in a local food co-op the other day and the hipster in front of me was buying VG to make tinctures with. They charged her about $10.00 for a 4 ounce bottle. I almost fell over. I told the woman she could get a gallon for under $25 online. She wasn't interested.

7. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Yeah there is no educating some people. Our Natures Gifts Store is just as expensive. I even offered to bottle it for her at 50% less than what she is paying for it wholesale. Not interested.

Moving towards a tobacco free World!

crispernator and Pippi like this.
  8. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Hi steve you sound like me hahaha wonder who the vendor was ? my last lot cost me 11.00 for 280ml mixed but will have to look at other mentioned vendors for better value .Someone mentioned here we should have a gripe area where we can out some of these sharletons for the outrageous prices and shitty service we get but then i suppose there would be legal ramifications as well for the site from vendors who dont want to be confronted with crap service and over inflated prices .I have already told one vendor where to put his products and i wont be shy to tell others if i think there crap .

9. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Well @crispinator start a thread in say product reviews and call it a Gripe thread or post in what annoyed you today.

crispernator likes this.
  10. subyXV

subyXV Member

Support the good businesses and warn everyone about the sub standard ones. Thus you negate any inference about defamation etc etc. As long as you dont openly bad mouth a business you should be ok.

Ive been happy with the service from Hiliq :)

crispernator and Old Grump like this.
  11. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

HiLiq is IMHO the best in China

subyXV likes this.
  12. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Thats a good idea old grump but as subyxv says it could leave the door open for ramifications that just are not worth the grief ,i know what companies i support and what shops i will support and they are the ones that dont crap on there customers .

subyXV and Old Grump like this.
  13. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

There is a website, I am not home right now, where you can name and shame any enterprise. There are no ramifications. When I get home I will post the link. I have named and shamed Australia post there heaps of times and I am not the only one.

The site also allows the vendor opportunity of equal reply.

Why I suggest this facility for this forum is that there are a lot of beginers joining us.

We experienced vapers know where to shop and where not for whatever reasons.

It was a forum like this one that helped me when I first joined the vaping community in Oz. I personally feel it is as a comunity, we should give the same advice and assistance.

Sure list the shonky dealers, give them the right of reply to the consumer complaint. Then we fellow vapers will be the judge and jury if we will patronise their establishment.

Likewise we should tell all of good deals we scored as well as the bad.

All of us here are totally anonymous. Who they going to sue in cyber space?

crispernator likes this.
  14. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Here is the link I spoke of. http://www.productreview.com.au/ Your product review will not reflect on any forum or forum admin that you may belong to.

Here is one review I just found there to do with E-cigs
    http://www.productreview.com.au/p/electronic-cigarettes-australia.html

crispernator likes this.
  15. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

crispernator likes this.
  16. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

When you go to that link http://www.productreview.com.au/ you can sign in with your FB Id. If the shop or vendor is not listed then you name the Vendor and write your review good or bad. I found a good one for vape king.

crispernator likes this.
  17. Steve H

Steve H Member

Here ya go Mr Grump http://www.basedrop.com.au/ and from what I can see the more you buy the cheaper it is !

Old Grump likes this.
  18. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Thank ye kindly

19. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Great news @ Steve H I contacted them to buy 3l of each. How do they deliver it by Au Post or Courier and how long does it take to arrive. What time frame are we looking at?

Steve H likes this.
  20. Steve H

Steve H Member

Mine came by Aus post in just about 2 days flat but i'm not that far from where its despatched from I see you are over in Tassie so not sure on the time frame to there but have heard that htey do their best to get it to their customers pretty quick saw on another forum that a customer in Melbourne got theirs in around 3 days so am guessing you might be looking at a week max but dont quote me on that ! oh and their VG is really thick so hope you have a good pulling style on your syringe or whatever you use to get it out of the container .

:vape: Keep Calm & Vape On .

Old Grump likes this.