1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

taking advantage or what ?

Discussion in 'Juice Chat' started by Steve H, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

@ Steve H Thanks for that. Yes well as they say God moves in mysterious ways....Australia Post is an unfathomable mystery.

As to Vg yes mine is thick also. I warm it up to about 50C and then no problems.

Interesting to see how long it takes to get to me.

Moving towards a tobacco free World!

2. Steve H

Steve H Member

Old Grump likes this.
  3. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

4. Steve H

Steve H Member

I would want 24Karat gold mate !

Old Grump likes this.
  5. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Here is another example of A...holes taking advantage.....I placed an order with focalecig.....Ok I wanted to sus them out. I paid for the order via PayPal, and paid for DHL delivery. The order showed shipped. I ask for tracking number from support. I get email back saying that please pay another $28 US as I am out of area for DHL delivery. Bullshit....I am 13km out from Hobart. I get DHL deliveries all the time as this is my favourite O/S carrier. I contact DHL HQ in Melboure and they say no sir you are not out of area for DHL delivery. I told focalecig to stick their order up their A.....se and lodged a pay pal dispute....goods and services not as advertised.
    F...k that I can get better and cheaper ordering from the UK

subyXV likes this.
  6. Steve H

Steve H Member

Another VG/PG rip off price found J**i**W*o** $55.80 a litre Methinks i might start selling VG/PG and make a fortune ........only joking ;)

Old Grump likes this.
  7. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

People will pay when they are desperate or ignorant. Trying educate some is like trying to put brains into monuments. I recognise the ***** spaces and yes they are over the top.

Steve H and subyXV like this.
  8. Maria

Maria Senior Member

I hate being ripped . Unfortunately new to vaping you don't know.I started buying e liquid from an Australian based vendor best customer service 10 out of 10 but prices inflated beyond ecigs and mods the same.Holy moly if they sold DIY ingredients it may be the price of gold.:fun:

Old Grump likes this.
  9. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

What makes me see red @Maria, are the newsagents and others selling 10mls of zero nic e juice @ $1 per mil. Chinese crap which they pay about 5c mil wholesale. I can sell 30mls of good flavoured juice 0 nick for $6 and still make a good profit.

Maria likes this.
  10. Maria

Maria Senior Member

That's DIY because its cheaper to make your own? I am now looking into it. Inspired from joining the forum hubby said he would help me. I delegate while I learn

Old Grump likes this.
  11. DogMan

DogMan Yes

That was pretty standard until basedrop opened, only about a year ago.

Ebotaniq and other soap diy stores were the cheap option.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Old Grump likes this.
  12. DogMan

DogMan Yes

Old Grump likes this.
  13. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

U4EA.com.au have been selling cheap glyc for years. Nearly as cheap as basedrop. The only reason basedrop is cheaper is that they do not have to pay award wages and use Minda disability workshops to supply cheap labor of people with disabilities.

DogMan likes this.
  14. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

@Maria it is as simple as Heaps of YouTube movies how.

15. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Well i hate to admit it but old grump might be right about this mob ,it has been over a week now and still no pg/vg free postage must be on the back of a snail oh well you live and learn ill give them a shove and see what happens ,thankfully i have my local store which always has a supply .

Old Grump likes this.
  16. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

I got my PG/VG in 4 days by Fastway from www.u4ea.com.au yes I paid freight but at least my stuff is here. I posted a pic of it in what vape mail did you get today. There is my dear @crispernator, no such thing as a free lunch. What I am still pissed off about, even though they refunded me is that focalecig mob after I paid them for dhl as per their website, they mother f........rs wanted to charge me another $28US for dhl to Hobart Tas. claiming out of area delivery. F.....Them.
    Jesus, you pay what they demand on the website and then the a holes want more.