1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

TC coils compatible with Silo Beast

Discussion in 'Temperature Control' started by The Vaper, Jan 23, 2017.

1. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

I have a number of Silo Beast tanks & love them to bits. I'm wanting some TC coils for them (because I like that as well) but am finding the Triton Coils difficult to source in the 0.15 Ohm Ni 200 variety - the only TC coil in that range.

I understand from the Silo Beast Sub Ohm Tank Review at Vaping 360 that Atlantis 2 coils are also compatible with the Silo Beast, but cannot seem to see anything TC compatible in the Atlantis 2 range (unless I'm misunderstanding what I'm seeing).

What other TC coils are compatible with the Silo Beast?

2. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

3. Charles Vaper

My Silo whilst still a great tank and essentially a Nautilus is bottom fill so must grab one of those Beast tanks. Yes, yet another item on the never ending bloody list...

Pippi likes this.
  4. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

I see VV has them too :)

Charles Vaper likes this.
  5. Charles Vaper

Pippi likes this.
  6. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

Thanks @Charles Vaper & @Pippi for the Herakles info. It's strange I had not seen any reference to that brand of coil in my 'Silo Beast' travels, and slightly frustrating that I cannot find a single page that lists all coils compatible with that particular tank. They do look right (size/shape) though.

Pippi and Charles Vaper like this.