1. Call to Action! Vapers, please submit your story to the Federal Inquiry into Ecigs by July 6th, and let's get nicotine legalised: Submit Here

For help with your submission please read This Guide

Dismiss Notice

The Crispernator and how his name was born

Discussion in 'Your Story' started by crispernator, Dec 11, 2015.

1. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

well just took the old chasis out for a test run ,well walk anyway and no pain in my leg at all so they must have got lucky this time hahahaha

DogMan, Aqualung, emu and 1 other person like this.
  2. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

I hope you are following orders about amount of exercise you are allowed to do.

crispernator and emu like this.
  3. crispernator

Hi Judith I was told I couldn't drive for 2 days cant remember anything else though

emu likes this.
  4. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Probably should give it a chance to heal before doing too much walking. Really glad it went well and hope the next tests for diabetes are not a worry.

crispernator and emu like this.
  5. crispernator

hi Judith your probably right I will leave it a couple of days before I walk again did a test this morning 2 hours after eating and it was 15.7 so definetly got some problem to sort out

emu and Judith like this.
  6. crispernator

Hi all well had another blood test on wednesday and back to see the doc today ,boy im sicker than i thought dont feel sick but he said the suger levels are between tarrrible and catastrophic .Anyway he has me on some diabetic tablets and have to go see the diabeties nurse at the local hospital when she organizses a time ,he asked me how is your colestrerol tablets going ? what you talking about willis ,apperently he gave me the script for them but the pharmecy didnt fill it ( i didnt check it either ) Im supposed to have been taking them since november last year hahahaha .oh well better late than never welcome to old age buddy now i am taking asprin, plavix ,rosuvastatin, and metformin what next hopefully they might make me feel a bit better and not so tired ,im gonna have to get up 1/2 an hour earlier to take all these things

DogMan, emu and Judith like this.
  7. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

LOL you'll be rattling as you walk around :p

Hope everything gets you back on an even keel mate.

crispernator, Aqualung and emu like this.
  8. margyb

margyb Great Balls of Fire

Look on the bright side Crispy
    at least you don't have to give up smoking as another thing to do :)

9. crispernator

Hi all well ive been on these drugs now for about 2 weeks or so for my diabetes anyway the ones that lower your suger level i had to take two a day ,well i was feeling crook so i said bugger this as they are 1000mg tablets and have only been taking one , anyway i took a blood suger level test yeasterday and my levels have gone from 19.7 to 6 .i have stopped feeling nautious now since only taking one tablet a day and ill keep an eye on the levels ,at least i only have a few more days on the plavix so that will cut down one i have to take .People i have spoken to ask me why my doctor put me on such a high level doseage ,i say hes a doctor thats his job hahaha anway ill keep a check on it and hopefuly i will get a cal from the daibetees nurse at the hospital soon for an apointment she is probably run of her feet in this day .

Aqualung, DogMan and emu like this.
  10. DogMan

DogMan Butler

My sister was diagnosed type 2 a few years ago. It took lots of pfaffing around to balance diet and meds etc. You'll get there