1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

The Steamery to open in North Parramatta

Discussion in 'Steam-e-cigs' started by laurie9300, May 19, 2017.

1. cloudwarrior

cloudwarrior Member

Took my short trip there this afternoon. All around great experience. Had a good chat, was well looked after. And they are heavily stocked and knowledgeable.
    Such a great thing to be able to taste test. Ended up buying a flavour that I wouldn't have considered had I not tried it first.

It's going to be a real asset out west.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

2. btobw

btobw Member

I ended up popping in on my way home. It was after 5, but I figured they would probably still be there. I too had a really nice chat; bought some Wicked wick and SS wire as my token purchase. Much smaller than Beaconsfield, of course, but the theme carries through and it's very well set up. I hear Steve made it there briefly today too :)

I'm hoping to get to their music & chill night at Beaconsfield this Thursday.

3. Mo Town

Mo Town New Member

This is 5 min walk from my old place.

Now it is 25 min drive....

Guess will go on Monday, if all goes well.

laurie9300 and steve.c like this.
  4. steve.c

steve.c Senior Member

Hey btobw, yea I was in for about an hour and showed unusual restraint in not buying anything lol! Nice little store and Max says that getting more furniture in soon so customers can chill a bit and have a chat but it's really geared more towards the shop and go crowd. It'll be nice to stop in there now and then. And it's right across the road from Nando's! Woohoo!

btobw and laurie9300 like this.
  5. cloudwarrior

cloudwarrior Member

Another trip there this afternoon with the intent to just pick up some juice and go.... An hour later left spending more than I intended. but had a great chat with the staff and one of customers. Left with some solid advice and learnt a few things

Mo Town and btobw like this.
  6. JakeFloyd

JakeFloyd New Member

They have a new range of stock in , just ordered my first squonk

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

steve.c and btobw like this.