1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on the Joyetech Ego AIO?

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by voidster, Oct 11, 2017.

1. voidster

voidster New Member

G'day guys

Well, several days into vaping and I think I'm a convert... no cigs since I purchased my Endura T20 here in the UK and I'm enjoying the experience.

I'm returning to Oz next week and I have to transit Dubai and from what I've read there is a chance (possibly slight) that security might confiscate my vape.. some people get through but others not.

In the event that it does get confiscated when I arrive home on the Gold Coast I will have to go to a bricks and mortar store to stop myself buying a pack of smokes. There arent many shops and none sell the T20 but the closest to me stocks the Joyetech Ego AIO at a very reasonable price.

Would be interested in anyone who has used both could give some views on how they compare.

Thanks in advance. Great forum this!

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

2. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

I personally haven't tried the T20 before so I can't compare but the many smokers that I've converted have all started and many are still on the Joyetech Ego AIO (standard or D16 - 16diameter). It's a simple mod to use and to teach someone how to use it. Refilling is easy. Coils are easily found at several shops. They don't heat up or too close to the mouth giving you that "too hot" vaping experience. It's a nice restricted vape (mouth to lung). I always hand out 2 for rotation. I usually always have at least 1 or 2 in my collection for people to use and help them transit over to vaping.

It's not perfect but it does the job well as a beginners kit to help smooth the transition over to vaping.

My 2c

Tez

ETA: there's a review on the Joyetech Ego AIO here by Gasman :)

http://www.vapercafeaustralia.com/threads/joyetech-ego-aio.2965/

Noe and voidster like this.
  3. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

I don't own the T20 but I've tried the T18 which is very very similar & I didn't much enjoy it, it was ok but not as good as the eGo AIO, IMO.
    However compared to the Aspire Pockex (I own both of these), the eGo AIO is not as good IMO, for several reasons, which I outlined in my Pockex review here: http://www.vapercafeaustralia.com/threads/aspire-pockex-all-in-one-review.4436/

If you can get the Pockex, I think you will enjoy it more :)

Charles Vaper and voidster like this.
  4. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

I have a litte AOI I've had for quite awhile and i use quite often and find it quite handy for when im out and about

I can't comment on the others mentioned or compare as i dont have any of them or used them

But found for me its been a grate little device for me, im a MTL vaper
    but been vaping for a bit now and mostly use rta's and like quite a thick warm vape, but find if i put a 12-9mg juice in it its perfect for out and about and if it gets lost or stolen its not a big deal as there the same price and a pack of 25s these days

margyb and voidster like this.
  5. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

The eGo AIO can offer a better vape than the Endura's can imo. The coils are a tad better. However, the Aspire PockeX beats them all. I feel this is still the king of starters, at least in terms of AIO devices.

margyb and Noe like this.
  6. Gabby

Gabby Member

The eGo AIO is not too bad for the price, but it depends on what you want. I use one occasionally with a 1 ohm coil - it comes with a 0.5 coil by default, but I find that a bit hot and gurgly for my MTL vaping (which is more like cig smoking).

I don't like the PockeX at all for my style of vaping. It doesn't have air flow control and there's no 1 ohm coil that's useful in it, so you always get a loose draw, hot and gurgly. That's apparently fine for more experienced vapers who like sub-ohm devices, but less so for beginners.

7. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

What's good for the goose, isn't always good for the gander, as they say. The lesson here is that those exploring or new to vaping, need to try a variety of starter devices to find what works for them. Having said that, the PockeX and eGo AIO sit firmly and justifiably on the top shelf.