1. Call to Action! Vapers, please submit your story to the Federal Inquiry into Ecigs by July 6th, and let's get nicotine legalised: Submit Here

For help with your submission please read This Guide

Dismiss Notice

Trump or Hilary

Discussion in 'Politics, News, Media, Campaigns' started by Steve Thomas, Oct 3, 2016.

?

Trump or Hilary?

1. Trump

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. Hilary

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

Simple. Who should win and why???
    This should be interesting.

Pippi likes this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Lol

3. Steve Thomas

I love Trump. I despise hilary. She should go to jail for deliberately giving classified secrets to the chinese. She is responsible for arming funding and aiding alqaeda, isis, isil, and she plans to start a nuclear war with russia if she wins the election.
    She controls the media and controls the narrative of any story that is made public. She covered up her husbands rape cases, which tells me she doesnt give a shit about women. I hope someone assasinates her.
    Trump for President!

TrueNews and sammstein24 like this.
  4. Angela

Angela Rebel Against the Sewing Machine

Trump.

Because having an obnoxious Republican for president is the only thing that will bring the left wing anti war activists out of hiding. Under "nice" Mr Obama America has committed far more military atrocities overseas than under George Bush. The lefties were just about ready for revolution under him, but give them a nice Democrat for president and they'll allow anything and say nothing. Currently the Libertarians are the only active anti-war movement in the U.S.

But there's no such thing as democracy in America anyway. It's an oligarchy and any president is just a puppet of the ruling class. Left, right - two wings of the same bird.

5. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

If there was any one who sould go to jail for war crimes and defrording entire countries this woman should be the first to go, but that wouldn't happen she buys every one off with stolen money

TrueNews, Old Grump and Steve Thomas like this.
  6. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

This is right, the American people think they live in a free country but sadly they do not there just feed smoke mirrors and storys to make them think they have a choice but this is far from reality they dont
    Who made Obama one of the heads of the UN and then gave him the power to choose othere UN members? :?:
    Point being helping make his saudi friends UN minsters for human rights and i thing one for them head of women's rights from what i can rember will try to track it down
    Quick article
    http://www.rense.com/general87/ob1.htm

TrueNews likes this.
  7. subyXV

subyXV Member

Both are scary but Trump for one reason. Hillary for the murder of five US citizens, let alone members of the defence force in Bengazi.
    I follow numerous US current and ex defence members and through the wonderful world of social media a slogan appeared. Picture a hand with the names of the five slain US citizens and underneath that the word Killary. She is evil of the highest form.

8. subyXV

subyXV Member

The UN these days is nothing but a farce and toothless tiger. The original idea of the UN and what its now become is nothing short of a joke.
    How the hell did the likes of President Mugabe get onto the UN? The claims he is linked to mass genocide of his own people and he is on the UN. That says it all for me.

9. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Trump because I like walls and fake hair.

Stomp, DogMan, Old Grump and 3 others like this.
  10. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Since "Neither" is not an option then Trump just to give the smug bastards who run the world a nasty present. The idea of him as President is terrifying but not as terrifying as another 4 years of more of the same. Hope he has good security.

11. Steve Thomas

Neither is deliberately not an option. In the real world, they (americans) get 2 options. I wanted to know what one people would pick.

Old Grump and Judith like this.
  12. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Duh. I realise that. :sillygrin: I would still prefer neither.

13. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Actually Americans do have a third choice and that is not to vote.
    I suspect faced with their options that will be the choice of many.
    If I had Zero options - I would vote for Hilary as I couldn't bear to see Trumps ugly mug constantly in the news.
    I loathe him. A Revolting, Sexist, Racist Man. He wont win but if he did he will make the USA a laughing stock to the world.

14. subyXV

subyXV Member

Both will make a laughing stock. Clinton or trump are both crappy choices in the bigger picture. Moving to Canada would be a great idea if you no longer want to live in the USA

Old Grump and Pippi like this.
  15. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

I dislike both, Trump and Hillary, US Politics are so FUBB. Their primaries and the whole voting system I find impossible to follow. Trump I feel will lead the USA into WW III and Clinton send the country back into recession if not bankrupcy. So what choice have the American voters got? IMHO SFA! Trump IMHO is a racist and I cannot see him getting support from the African Americans or Spanish / Mexican Americans. However if I was to bet on the result it would be an even money bet on each candidate. The only choice Americans have is WW III with Trump of poverty under Clinton. Personally I would choose poverty to War.

Pippi likes this.
  16. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I have both of them on a dart board.....Neither so far have scored a bulls eye, as I am afraid if I hit the bulls eye I do not want the clean up the Bull....sh... that will flood my play room. In either case I am starting to dig my underground Nuke fall out shelter.:hide::hide:

subyXV likes this.
  17. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Canada might have to close its boarders as there might be a mass exodus from the USA....Political Regugees.

18. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

They say money is the root of all evil, the problem is that both of them are filthy rich.....Ever seen a poor man become president....Abe Lincon is the only one that comes to mind.

subyXV and Pippi like this.
  19. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

Neither are worthy but..I will be voting and I will be voting for Trump.
    As unpresidential as he is, I do not wish the evil, elitist likes of Clinton in the White House. However, Clinton is going to get the 270 electoral votes needed; she's being supported by the Media, Google, Wall Street and President Obama.

Now is a crucial time in our history and yet, we must contend with two individuals who do not deserve to grace the west wing. How screwed up is the USA, is this really the best they can do!!??

20. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

All I can say is the outcome will not be beneficial to the global community. In total agreement neither are worthy.

Moving towards a tobacco free World!

Christina Ballerina, subyXV and Pippi like this.