1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Trump or Hilary

Discussion in 'Politics, News, Media, Campaigns' started by Steve Thomas, Oct 3, 2016.

?

Trump or Hilary?

1. Trump

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. Hilary

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Lets hope something good comes out of it. Poor Syria.

emu likes this.
  2. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

Thats what im thinking as well, those poor people have had a bad run with fire coming from all sides, hopefully if US and Russia working together for the people and not profit things might start getting better over there and this helps everyone in the long run
    I was reading a little article yesterday and he said along the lines of Syria is fighting isis the rebels are fighting isis russia is helping syria, so all we need to do is help where wher and when needed and they can sort them selves out.
    this is probably the most intelligent thing ive heard him say hopefully it happens

Stomp and Judith like this.
  3. Stomp

Stomp Pirate

...and he when he is onside with Putin he will no doubt back Assad which, in all the mess, is still the lesser of the evils in Syria.( He is an evil bastard, with all his barrel bombing and indiscriminate killing of civilians, but the alternative is far far worse.) That's something the Obama Administration would never do, and thats why East / West tensions are greater now than during the cold war. Crazy shit...

Wanda and Judith like this.
  4. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

Our leaders traditionally fought economic wars, for either land or resources. Then they fought wars for ideologies. Most recently we've had wars on terror and even drugs.
    Donald, and Pauline and even Duterte Harry, have exploited electoral disillusionment to obtain the uniform (position really, but a clumsy attempt to continue the theme), so thats what I would like to see them act on.
    Can we please have a war on disillusion?
    What harm could it do?
    All our politicians could surely agree on a bi(or tri or quad or however many we have)partisan approach.
    The first truly classless war.

Judith likes this.
  5. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

What a great idea Aqua. We should have lots of wars. I want a war on illusion; spin (including the doctors involved); corruption in/by/for governments and corporations; media control (although the propaganda machine seems to have failed them this time so maybe a war is unnecessary) and the list goes on. Apart from the war on drugs I doubt if a war has ever been started for ideology. That was Nixon at his finest attacking black and/or poor Americans. Can't think clearly tonight but there must be hundreds of potential wars. I almost forgot we need a war on bright pink lipstick. I think I'm rambling.

Noe and Aqualung like this.
  6. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

:geek:

Judith and Aqualung like this.
  7. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

Lol, they are all just battles in the war I suggested, cept for the pink lippie.
    I've been ramblin all day

Judith likes this.
  8. emu

emu Banned

I want a war on wars

snuffy and Flea like this.
  9. DogMan

DogMan Butler

:confused:

the story doing the rounds is that the donald hired some russian prostitutes over there, which isn't too terrible

but the follow up was that he hired them to pee on him :sick:

Judith and snuffy like this.
  10. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Why arent I surprised :rolleyes:

Maria and DogMan like this.
  11. snuffy

snuffy Guest

:rofl:

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

What I read was that he hired them to pee on the bed that Obama and wife had slept on a few months before, while he watched.

Either way, to me it's nothing more than the sort of inane shit the idle rich get up to. It must get boring spending all that money in normal ways, they would have to get quite creative about their spending to continue to get the mindless thrills they seek.

Trump is a disgusting human...but I'm sure they all do this kind of crap, he's just stupid enough to consistently get caught. Doesn't appear to understand the rules of the game.

Judith, Pippi, Maria and 1 other person like this.
  13. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

I think he doesn't care if he gets caught, every bit of publicity for him is a win (in his eyes).

Judith, Jennifer and Maria like this.
  14. DogMan

DogMan Butler

Your sources are likely more credible than FB rumours I went by.

Bill was perverted too. But a good President.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Maria and Jennifer like this.
  15. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

IMO he was another charming viper who helped to screw the world. Almost all American Presidents have been unscrupulous vipers but Trump is at least entertainingly revolting. He will be watched very closely which is a good thing. I suspect he has a lot more enemies than any President before him has had, including Nixon.

16. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Yep totally agree :)

Maria likes this.
  17. TrueNews

TrueNews Member

NOOOO Doggie

He hired them to pee on the bed that OBAMA (bin laden) slept in :)

18. TrueNews

TrueNews Member

If he does not get assasinated by the CIA then America will recover from 'O Bummer' and be 'Great Again'.

19. TrueNews

TrueNews Member

How about Meryl Streep - slaps down TRUMP (at the Oscars) then stands and applauds a self confessed RAPIST (of a 13 year old).
    Go Figure that warped toe-rags persona

20. TrueNews

TrueNews Member

The CIA collapsed Persia - and now it is IRAN
    The CIA collapsed Iraq - and now it is ISIS dominated
    The CIA collapsed Lybia (Gold Dinar + GB and French warplane sales complicated) - and now it is ISIS

The CIA no longer run America - TRUMP does - Thank God