1. Call to Action! Vapers, please submit your story to the Federal Inquiry into Ecigs by July 6th, and let's get nicotine legalised: Submit Here

For help with your submission please read This Guide

Dismiss Notice

UD/Youde Goblin Mini V2

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by Ben, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Nico and Laughter

Nico and Laughter Senior Member

Ok I'm still having some minor issues with my GMV 2. I loves it but I'm occasionally getting a hint of hot when I chain vape it. I suspect it may be my coiling as it is very different to the subtank mini that I usually coil and I'm very out of practice. I think it might be hotspotting but I'm not sure. I changed the way I wick and I think its good but not a 100% sure. I think part of the problem maybe that in order to get my coil to fit nicely in the subtank I only used about five wraps and bought 28 guage wire so I could do that but the goblin has a wide airflow and widely spaced posts so I need more wraps. Tried going down to a 2.5 ID and that helps but I think I need 30 guage to get more wraps to make the coil wider. I generally aim for 1.2 ohms but that could be decreased or increased a bit. Do any of you guys have pics as to how your coil is sitting and how you wick it?

2. Posterboy

Posterboy Senior Member

I loved the v1 so much, bought the v2. Ah the top fill. Excellent.
    I've wicked it 6 times this way. It's easy, fast and so far no leaks. Some condensation which I can live with. I use it on egrip2 so a bit of moisture doesnt matter as the 510 adaptor is over the built in tank, not the electronics.

3. Posterboy

Posterboy Senior Member

I use dual coils to increase length.
    28 g 7 wraps 2.5 mm comes in around .8 to .9 ohms.
    Less chance dry hits with duals I find. .8 ohms doesnt use juice too fast either.

4. laurie9300

laurie9300 Photoshop Whore

V3 is coming...

2 separate decks (Velocity Style)
    One deck for single coil..
    One deck for dual coils.

Extension Tube to increase capacity! (sold separately and maybe a way around TPD?)..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

KayP likes this.