Vanilla cupcake - Mt Baker Vapor

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Steve Thomas, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

As you all probably know im a huge fan of Mt Baker but that in no way shape or form sways my judgement on this review. There is a reason im in love with Mt. Baker Vapor and it is vanilla cupcake.
    I always get the max vg option with an extra flavour shot in a 236ml bottle. It is my all day vape.
    This is for those people that love everything vanilla. It is sweet but not too sweet. It is strong in vanilla. And it is fluffy and soft on the inhale most probably from the max vg.
    This flavour is by far my favourite flavour i have ever vaped. If i could take one liquid only to a deserted island this would be it. You can vape it without steeping and it is great. Only downside is when i buy big bottles the flavour seems to fade by the bottom of the bottle. I rate this 11 out of 10. I doubt i will ever find a better flavour that i love like this.

rupert, Pippi and margyb like this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles Moderator

Maybe spilt it into smaller Bots and store in the Freezer ?

Steve Thomas likes this.
  3. margyb

margyb Senior Member

Ally I read somewhere you shouldn't freeze flavoured juice just unflavoured nic
    It was a long time ago and I can't remember where? maybe ECF

Pippi likes this.
  4. Steve Thomas

I only keep flavoured juice in the fridge not the freezer. Nic in freezer if im storing it long term

Pippi likes this.
  5. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles Moderator

Steve, I keep my concentrates in the fridge, should I be keeping my RTV juice in there too?

6. Steve Thomas

I do

Pippi likes this.