Vape Mail Waiting Room Thread...

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by DogMan, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Flea

Flea Senior Member

My 5 x Lemo2 s arrived from HG yesterday, took 15 days.
    Was happy with that.

At $5 each was a steal. :thumbup:

Noe, iamTezr and DogMan like this.
  2. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

Happened to me before. Turned out my Neighbour had signed for me. Might want to check with them. Hope you get it in your hands soon.

KayP and DogMan like this.
  3. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Ouch, sorry to hear that Kay :(
    This is why I don't like signature on delivery as an option, as well as if no one is home then you get carded, anyone can sign for a parcel without ever showing ID & once a signature is gained the postie has done their job. In other words it's not a lot safer than leaving a package at the door.
    Hoping your parcel ends up in your hands mate.

KayP likes this.
  4. Noe

My Zeus is in Sydney :D

Arrived at facility in destination country column time and date, 04:21am Thu 30 Nov column location, SYDNEY NSW
    Processed through facility column time and date, 03:17pm Mon 20 Nov column location, BEIJING (CN)
    Received by overseas carrier column time and date, 05:19am Sun 19 Nov column location, CN-100006, CHINA

Sent via Australia "Expresss" e-packet, it's taken a lot of time (11days) just to get to Oz, often it is around 4-5 days using this shipping method.
    Anyhow, this is the 2nd one that has arrived in Oz first (Gunmetal color), which was sent a day after the Black one.
    So this just shows how random shipping times can be, 2 parcels using the same shipping method, sent a day apart, from the same vendor & the parcel sent second has landed first...

Flea likes this.
  5. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Well, my missing Drone mail just rocked up..

A postie, in a van, visited me and said that the parcel showed up this morning at his depot. The parcel had been opened. I told him to write down his comments and note that the parcel had been opened; he failed to note down the second part. Before inspecting the parcel, I thought I'd do Super Vape Store the courtesy of update. I was surprised when when the rep asked me "So, why are you telling me?" When I explained that I'm doing him a courtesy as I thought they were as equally concerned for the missing mail as I was, then the rep changed his tune.

I have now inspected the contents. They're all there and appear to be fine. All are still sealed, except for the VG and PG which I suspect had no seals to begin with.

For next part I am still debating with myself on what to do. Either way, I think I have to give Aus Post a hard time as I do not wish for it to happen again..

Edit/Update:
    I gave Aus Post a call to give an update and request for further investigation surrounding the failed delivery on 29th. Will have to wait and see if they do anything. They also told me the parcel did not require a signature, which is strange as Super Vape Store told me: "All our mails require signature on delivery." I've checked the parcel and true enough it doesn't say signature required. Hmm..

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    iamTezr, Noe, Deadonarrival and 2 others like this.
  6. Noe

Glad you got it all eventually mate, as it was opened, I think it is likely it arrived at someone else's place, they probably had no clue what it was lol

The attitude of that rep, initially, is not one of someone I'd want working for me by the sounds of it. Seems to me like, they were expecting a complaint from you & were ready to fob you off...

AusPost won't investigate too hard, I don't think, your package arrived, eventually. To them that's job done.

So an update to my post.
    My Black Zeus arrived in Sydney about 10 hours after the Gunmetal Zeus.
    Now the question is, will they both arrive here on the same day?

Edit: just checked tracking again, now they are apparently in 2 different locations :confused:

Gunmetal: Processed through Australia Post facility column time and date, 09:06am Fri 01 Dec column location, GREENACRE NSW
    Black: Processed through Australia Post facility column time and date, 10:14am Fri 01 Dec column location, GRANVILLE NSW

Surely, if they are both being sent to Perth they should be at the same holding area?
    Both said "arrived in Sydney", so I assume that means Sydney airport, why then would they be sent to 2 different AusPost locations for holding for transport, by air, to Perth?
    A bit strange but I still think there's a good chance they could arrive on the same day.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  7. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Thanks Noe. Truth of the matter is I have been caught off guard by the whole debacle. I was even considering on rejecting the opened mail today. On the positive note I did receive it and its contents appear to be not tampered with. On the negative note, I have to reconsider my delivery method of my future purchases. I wish things could have been simpler, as they have been in the past, and I could bury my head in the sand.

Deadonarrival and Noe like this.
  8. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

Under 40 days until ETA for BAM

Machine shop time will mean longer. But still nice to know

[​IMG]

9. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

10. Noe

Email came yesterday telling me my S-body, VapeDroid C3D1, DNA250 mod has shipped!
    I know I probably won't have it by xmas, even though I opted for the upgraded shipping option (Express e-packet), where at a normal time of year I would, I think I'll have it just after New Year's day most likely.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not the same shape as I am used to for a 3 cell mod & quite different to my other DNA250 device (below) but it was about 1/2 the cost with the same DNA250 chip installed, making it cheaper than purchasing the DNA250 alone (honestly I don't know how it can be this cheap). So even if I don't like the mod I'll have a spare DNA250 chip which I could use for repairing my current DNA250 mod(if needed) or for modding into another mod.

[​IMG]

KayP likes this.
  11. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

19 days
    477 hours
    28634 minutes
    1718065 seconds
    until Monday, 15 January 2018 :sorry:

12. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Just received a notice from 3FVape that my Gbox 200W has been shipped. Yay!

Sent from a galaxy phone, far, far away.

Deadonarrival and DogMan like this.
  13. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

:soapbox:

Shipment 1:
    Ship via
    Australia Expedited Air
    Status
    Waiting for Customer Contact
    Tracking
    Order Options
    › Print Invoice
    Support & Service
    Shipment 1

Waiting for Customer Contact
    Last updated: Friday, January 12, 2018 5:47:31 AM

-------------------------------

expedited cost me $7 this time, if they contact me to say they miscalculated i will be pissy :hobo:

Rayjay likes this.
  14. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Ordered some B&H Concentrate from HiLiq, paid to be delivered by TNT (HiLiq) seem to be pushing this. Order placed 12 Jan. Tracking shows shipped. Customs cleared Melbourne 15th Jan. TNT cannot find it. Emailed Ryan. One reply still looking. TNT Phoned this morning still cannot find the parcel. WTF.....:wall::mad:

[​IMG]

This was due to be delivered on the 18th of January.......so what I do now open a PayPal dispute, I like HiLiq and Ryan good people never had this problem before been doing business with them for years. Don't want to upset them with a PayPal dispute.

15. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

[​IMG]

:cancan:

BAM!

Rayjay likes this.
  16. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Yep had the same tracking on 18th Jan
    Custom status updated..but the package never arrived in Australia. TNT could not find it. Nm sh...happens it got lost refund received.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

17. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

18. WaggaVaper

WaggaVaper New Member

Vape Vandal order still isn't here, they even sent me a survey email asking for feedback on my experience...I'll hold off till it actually shows up. I'm annoyed primarily since Friday was the two week mark which is suppose to be the max delivery time and tomorrow I start uni through OUA studying quantum physics for the next four years, I kinda wanted that juice before tomorrow :p

DogMan likes this.
  19. Deadonarrival

Deadonarrival Senior Member

Pulled the pin and ordered a rebel mods 167 squonker! Is it here yet?

KayP and DogMan like this.
  20. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

Are they the 3d print ones?