Vape vs cigarette

Discussion in 'Ask the Veterans' started by John Fetin, Jul 21, 2018.

1. John Fetin

John Fetin New Member

Does anyone know how to convert nicotine from vaping to number of cigarettes? . I was smoking 25 a day @12mg, I now vape 7 ml @ 3mg per day.
    I looked at so many calculators but they vary so much, Just wondering am I using more or less nicotine now, I realize there are so many varying factors.
    17 days without a cigarette and counting.
    Thanks in advance

2. Flea

Flea Senior Member

Well done on giving up the stinkies.

Are you sure the ciggies were 12 mg of nic ?
    or 12mg of tar ?

3. John Fetin

John Fetin New Member

Bond street blue, Pretty sure they are 12mg nic, it doesn't say on the pack anymore

4. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Welcome to VCA :)

Wrong.

Look here: http://www.vapercafeaustralia.com/t...ength-plus-technique-for-reduced-coughing.41/

Yes nic strength varies slightly when comparing brands & types (eg. red/ blue / lights/etc) but as a general rule of thumb every cancer stick has 1mg of nic. The guide I linked explains it in more detail.

Flea likes this.
  5. Drewan

Drewan New Member

Well done on giving up,I havent had one for 3mths and dont want one ( and no man bun has developed ) was on abt the same for the first few weeks after stopping a 30yr pkt a day of Reds habit, but have cut back on the nic in the last few weeks and not noticed any diference ( do suck the thing to death in the mornings though ) so no great maths but atleast your using the normal amount

6. RC.

RC. Senior Member

It is funny about the man-bun thing as I have been vaping a really long time now, nearly 9 years I think and whenever my hair gets about the right length for a nice man-bun my girl makes me get a haircut.

Maybe she knows something:hmmm:

DogMan likes this.
  7. Drewan

Drewan New Member

Ive gone in a different direction. Agis Legend with a 5 ml Nautalas tank (its the magic tank for Ice Cream flavours ) Is the perfict size for waving around saying "Now let me tell you a thing "