Vaper sightings in real life

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by DogMan, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Christina Ballerina

Christina Ballerina Senior Member

I sometimes think it is so weird, that we all gravitate to horrible places to live........When there are such beautiful places like Rural France, where it is so clean, no rubbish, beer bottles etc thrown along the roadside. A beautiful historic village every 2 or 3 miles. Fertile soil in which most people grow their own organic vegetables. Markets every day where you can buy fresh fish, meat,fruit, vegetables, bread, beautiful cheese etc etc, even a man pee house in the centre of most villages. Houses cost peanuts.....Clear roads. Still opportunities to make a reasonable living. Water lilies growing wild on lakes. Plate de jour (3 course lunch) for 10 euros. WTF and why do we not just leave the rat race and all move to France, it is so bloody beautiful.....AND YOU CAN VAPE!!!

CCVaper, Browny, Judith and 1 other person like this.
  2. CCVaper

CCVaper Member

The only pub/bar I was not allowed to vape in Angers was this one........ironic isn't it?

[​IMG]

Aqualung, Pippi, Foxhound and 6 others like this.
  3. laurie9300

laurie9300 Armature Boy

Lol.............

4. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

Met two fella's at a conference in Sydney yesterday who were using Xcube 2 with an RDA.
    Had a chat about DIY and passed on info about this forum.

KayP, Judith, Browny and 3 others like this.
  5. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles Moderator

@CCVaper , Steve thomas has a great thread here - Vaping in Vietnam. The Photos and stories have been Fab - Maybe you could start a Vaping in France thread? could be fun :)

KayP likes this.
  6. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Yeah the stories have been fab.. at stevie's expense..

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

sirfoxey likes this.
  7. CCVaper

CCVaper Member

I have decided, after long and tedious searches that I am better off buying ALL my gear from Oz vendors....all the gear here, without exception, is about 40% more expensive...I'll put photos of my vape mail from Oz!

For example : the new iLeaf Pico sells in Oz for around $65....here they are around 69 euro..about $103AUD ...and the list is never ending. Even with 20euro shipping I am fine if I get more than one article.....

Pippi, Judith, KayP and 1 other person like this.
  8. laurie9300

laurie9300 Armature Boy

Your off topic CC, take it to your own thread.........

DogMan likes this.
  9. DogMan

DogMan Butler

won't you pay VAT on imports?

but what laurie said

10. emu

emu Banned

DaveJ and his misses are dropping in for a vape meet and to teach me to make my own coils in a couple of weeks, Dalork sent me a kayfun and heaps of wire and all sorts of goodies, olfella is giving DaveJ a heap of tanks to drop off to me when he gets here.
    Really looking forward to seeing them and learning the art.

Browny, Aqualung, margyb and 4 others like this.
  11. Donna

Donna Senior Member

Say hi from me and tell him we miss him please.

margyb and Jennifer like this.
  12. Cloudy

Cloudy Senior Member

My 7yr old went on play date with a friend from his school. While dropping off the boy I noticed a pouch of tobacco on the coffee table and suggested that the smoker might like to try vaping.

A discussion followed with mum and dad in which I agreed to provide some gear and juice for my boys mates dad to try.

I have just dropped off two Ego batts, charger, emow atty, dual coil and 100ml of juice (6%) for a try. He took to it like a duck to water. Even had a blast on my Nebox and blew smoke rings like a boss. Most everyone else I have seen try this coughed and spluttered, this guy looked entirely comfortable with it, he enjoyed it.

We talked about health, financial, research/support and even the politics of it all. I think he will be an ex-smoker very soon. As a couple they are suitably cautious but optimistic about giving up tobacco with the help of vaping.

I am glad that, because of the help I have gotten in this forum, I am able to assist others improve their health and finances through vaping.

13. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

Great work Cloudy! It's a good feeling isn't it. :)

14. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

Whitehall servo footscray. Pull up for lunch. Toll trucker with a beard vaping away from the pumps. I go have a chat. Top bloke. Told him about the meet. He will try and make it depending on his roster. Has mates that vape. He is going to tell them to go to the meet. My work here is complete!

15. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

Seize the day! Well done. Hopefully they stick at it. Its another great feeling when you see them again and they say they are loving it.

Judith, KayP and Cloudy like this.
  16. Browny

Browny Senior Member

Saw my first random vaper in a long long time.
    Getting off the shuttle bus at Melbourne I saw a mature lady with a long ego style setup.

Had a plane to catch plus she was deep in conversation so I carried on with just a mod nod.

KayP and Judith like this.
  17. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

I have seen a few vapers on the streets of Warsaw. Had a long chat with a couple of young male smokers who told me that vaping was bad for me. Language barriers are a pain. I told them it was all lies but didn't know any Polish sites to give them. Sad.

KayP and Browny like this.
  18. KayP

KayP Senior Member

That's funny, and somewhat sad; Smokers preaching that vaping is harmful.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Judith and Browny like this.
  19. DogMan

DogMan Butler

having a 1 on 1 vape meet in july. A mate off ECF who is an international pilot got scheduled for Melbourne

btobw, Pippi and Judith like this.
  20. laurie9300

laurie9300 Armature Boy

Anyone I know?

Pippi and DogMan like this.