1. Call to Action! Vapers, please submit your story to the Federal Inquiry into Ecigs by July 6th, and let's get nicotine legalised: Submit Here

For help with your submission please read This Guide

Dismiss Notice

VapersPlace - Live Radio shows

Discussion in 'Politics, News, Media, Campaigns' started by Noe, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Some of you may already know about VP-Live, for those of you that don't, this site has all their previous shows listed, to listen to as replays:
    https://soundcloud.com/vp-live

They have 4 or 5 different Live talk radio shows every week, which can be listened to live & have a chat box for listeners to type into, with a little searching you can easily find the live site (I prefer to listen to replays).
    There are different hosts & different styles of shows, listed in my recommended order of listening, as below:

Click-Bang & After Hours- hosted by Russ is by far my favorite but it is not all about vaping, a LOT of vapers listen to Russ, lots of comedy, vape news, guests, stories of police abusing their power.
    After Hours is a follow up show right after Click-Bang, it is mostly music(90-95%) & sometimes comedy "sketches" or additional info missed in the main show.

VP-Live - Hosted by Kevin & Deano(co-inventor of the Marquis RDA) is almost all vaping related & often humorous, guests/interviews.

Smokefreeradio - Hosted by Demitiri, has a high proportion of vaping/THR advocacy content, highly recommended for those interested in the vaping political side of things.

Anti-nanny - Hosted by Ravengrim, with one or two other presenters, this is a good source of info for activists (mainly in the USA but also anyone interested in CASSA's updates) & also has a lot of "horror" stories about the US Govt. & how they treat their citizens (very eye opening).

The Jeanie K show - hosted by Jeanie K, Jeanie tends to rant a lot about the drama going on in the vape community, her views make a lot of sense (mostly) & I think once a month her show is dedicated to DiY mixing.
    She has a lot of experience when it comes to DiY, I don't agree with all of her methods but the majority I do.

If you want to be & stay informed with what is going on in the vaping community/political scene (worldwide but with a US based focus), then these shows will give you that info to a large extent.
    The "channel" has been around for years & there are plenty of archives if you want to dig through them to see how far vaping has progressed & how we have ended up to where we are today.

Highly recommended listening, especially the first 3 listed shows.

IGsrGR8, Judith and Jennifer like this.
  2. Noe

3. Noe

Can I have this thread stickied please, so it isn't lost in the news feeds posts.

Broony likes this.