1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Wasp Nano RDA by Oumier

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by MetalOz, Nov 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MetalOz

MetalOz Senior Member

[​IMG]

I picked up the Wasp Nano RDA a couple of weeks ago from Victory Vape so as to have a single coil RDA with great flavour.
    The package it comes in is pretty simple, with a bag containing extra grub screws, and orings screwdriver and a squonking pin.
    There is no Drip tip in the box as the ultem top cap acts as a drip tip as well. However the top cap will fit 510 Drip tips as well if you so desire.
    The RDA measures 22mm wide by 22.5mm tall making it a very low profile atomizer.
    The deck is a breeze to build on, although I wouldn't recommend using coils larger than 2.5mm. I found 2.5mm ID coils to allow the best airflow for my vaping experience.
    The coils mount with one lead opposite the other, and sit in small pockets to allow the best contact to the posts.
    Another thing I love about the deck is that you don't have to cut your leads perfectly flush to avoid shorting as there are cut aways that give you a bit of room in case of slight overhang of the lead.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The airflow hits directly on each side of the coil producing some amazing flavour. You can position the coil so that the air comes in underneath the coil or directly on the sides.
    The juice well is approximately 4mm deep which is more than I expected from such a small RDA.
    The flavour from this RDA is exceptional and has quickly become my main RDA of choice.
    The only con I can think of with the Wasp is that you can get a little spit back after forst dripping as the opening is right on top of the coil, this can be stopped by using a 510 Drip tip. I don't use a 510 tip personally as I fint to top cap comfortable to use.
    I haven't tried this on a squonk mod yet as I don't own one, but plan to change that just after Xmas. I have read reviews about the squonk pin for this RDA to have a small hole that doesn't work as effectively as other pins, but I can't comment either way.
    All in all if you're looking for a small profile, flavourful RDA, definitely check out the Wasp Nano. And for AUD$19 you really cant go wrong. I'm getting more flavour from this than my Mutation X v4.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    RC. and Pippi like this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Great review metal - really helpful info :) :) :)

MetalOz likes this.
  3. RC.

RC. Senior Member

Seems to be a really good RDA and a great price too.

Thanks for the pleasant review.

Pippi and MetalOz like this.
  4. MetalOz

MetalOz Senior Member

Thanks @Pippi and @RC. Its a very brief run-down on the dripper, but it's a beauty of a atomiser. Looking forward to trying it on a squander soon.

5. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

I think I will get one - gotta love something easy to build on and most of the newer RDA's are more than 22ml which wont fit my Provaris or Squonkers.

MetalOz likes this.
  6. MetalOz

MetalOz Senior Member

I would highly recommend the Wasp Nano, like you said most RDA's are bigger than 22mm. I think my mutation x is 22mm but it's about twice the height. The Wasp is great for flavour too. I'm sure Steve has a few of these still in stock at Victory. And the price of the Wasp is unbelievably cheap, but extremely well machined.

Pippi likes this.