1. Call to Action! Vapers, please submit your story to the Federal Inquiry into Ecigs by July 6th, and let's get nicotine legalised: Submit Here

For help with your submission please read This Guide

Dismiss Notice

What an idiot !

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by crispernator, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

There is no smiley to express my agreement and joy at that post - Nailed it Aqua. :)

crispernator, DogMan and Aqualung like this.
  2. Steve H

Steve H Member

Nearly 6 months since i stubbed out my last rollie and can honestly say I haven't had any desire to have one since the mere smell of a lit cigarette makes me want to get as far away from it as possible ! at the same time I must admit that It surprised me how easy it seems to have been making the switch after just over 40 yrs of smoking !

3. BakerB

BakerB Member

Good for you ! cigs = crappy clouds

crispernator, Steve H and Pippi like this.
  4. KayP

KayP Senior Member

crispernator and MetalOz like this.
  5. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Well on a brighter note i was down at the local shop today and he was doing a brisk trade in new mods and juice so the vaping is taking of here in south oz ,anyone who watches the vaping bogan on you tube he has just started his own line of juices think there called bogan brews quite a funny name . Talking to my local shop owner what you see on the tube is not what he is really like wish him all the best with his venture and maybe look forward to getting a bogan brew or two .

DogMan and Flea like this.
  6. Steve H

Steve H Member

Have seen the Bogan a couple of times in the shop and can confirm that he is far from being a Bogan very quietly spoken and polite Oh and i picked up a doubler of the Six N Out havent mixed it yet but smells f**kin good Di**heads ! oops sorry just had a Bogan attack .

MetalOz, crispernator and sirfoxey like this.
  7. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Yea i was talking to the local guy and he was saying the same thing he only has 3 juices at the moment bt i can see that expanding rapidly as he comes online all the best to the bogan ,dont worry steve there is the bogan in all of us just that some dont want to admit it .

8. Steve H

Steve H Member

thing is I'm a pom so that would make me a Chav !:rofl: