1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you looking for in a tobacco flavour?

Discussion in 'Juice Chat' started by rupert, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

I used to smoke Old Holdbourne and Dr.Pat in my pipe. So far the closest e- pipe juice that I like is called French pipe. Even that I add a smigen of Vanilla and Cherry to. When it comes to good pipe tobacco juice not much around. So Sir Rupert put your thinking cap on and you may well corner the pipe vaping market.

rupert likes this.
  2. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

I like a light mild tabaco flavor with a hint sweetness in it, maybe from a hint of fruit or caramel or may be vanilla

rupert likes this.
  3. Maria

Maria Senior Member

Vanilla very simple taste here. Maybe a hint of honey:hmmm:

rupert likes this.
  4. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

I have just bought a 10ml tobaco from go vape called licorice tobacco ,now i cant even remember what a cigi tasted like so it will be interesting i may end up not using it after the first toot, but i know that every now and them the little ciggi gremlin creeps into my head and says yea one wont hurt you hehehehehe and then pisses off . ill see how i go

Aqualung and rupert like this.
  5. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

I used to like rolling in those Rizla (?) licorice papers. And there was a cigarillo, Mahawat (?) ready rolled with sweet licorice paper. Its a good combo. Fingers crossed it works in your juice. I use licorice with double apple and strong tobacco in one of my mixes.

crispernator likes this.