1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

What flavour are you vaping right this minute?

Discussion in 'Juice Chat' started by DogMan, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

To be honest I have nothing to add that isn't more than boring but I just wanted to say hello to Rupert.

I haven't seen much off "The Man" and to be frank I've missed him.

Pippi, rupert, Wanda and 1 other person like this.
  2. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

My own apple ry4 creation at the moment i find its still nice to have a tabaco vape every now and again
    I must come up with some more tobacco recipes i think:hmmm:

Flea and DogMan like this.
  3. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

A mix of my own which I wish I took more note of when making as it was a just lets see if this might work mix after mixing a bunch of stuff.

It is a raspberry fairy floss flavour. I will def be trying it again and making notes next brewing session.

Sodapop, Flea and Wanda like this.
  4. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

Thanks mate, good to hear from you :) I am still kicking, just preoccupied with life at the moment :)

To keep this on track, I am vaping a chocolate milkshake with a hit of rum (my own recipe).

Pippi, Gasman and DogMan like this.
  5. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

Finally got round to nicing up a bottle of infused from the steamary hubby brought back for me from vaperholics in darwin have to say its quite good a nice mix of watermelon and kiwi

rupert, Sodapop and DogMan like this.
  6. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

I have a standard tobacco based blend which I vary with a range of fruity and desserty sweeteners. Ran out of peach conc, so topped up with a JF double watermelon (rec'd as a free sample). Very nice.

rupert, Rayjay, Sodapop and 1 other person like this.
  7. Rayjay

Rayjay Member

Today I am vaping my home brew Gingerbread Man, an interesting blend of Ginger Twist, Toasted Almond, Cinnamon Danish, Vanilla Tahity and another (2) secret ingredients. The taste resembles the gingerbread cookies the Dutch and German folk make around Christmas time. I was inspired to play with this after sampling the Mollinberry Gingerbread and being peeved that I could not buy the concentrate in a larger than 10ml bottle.

rupert likes this.
  8. LustStarrr

LustStarrr New Member

VapourEyes Sublime V2, 6mg. My partner & I just started vaping in an attempt to quit smoking, & ordered this & a few other flavours, & this has been my primary pick of the litter so far - nom-nom-nom!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

rupert, MetalOz and Pippi like this.
  9. mattythornton

mattythornton New Member

Home brew strawberry mojito today. Not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rupert likes this.
  10. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

My budget berry doughnt mix of my own creation
    Wow
    Sweet strawberry
    Vanilla custard
    Gram cracker

rupert likes this.