What have you mixed (DIY'd) today?

Discussion in 'DIY Flavours, Mixing, Recipes' started by rupert, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

@Flea, I hear ya. My Penguin mod is the best stealth vape I have tried to date. It goes with me every where I go and I have 2 of them as well as spare tanks which I pre fill and swap and no need to carry juice bottles. The Dolphin is the next generation penguin but not as good IMHO. @emu I think purchased one for an acquaintance lady. It would be interesting also to read what she thinks of it. You out there emu?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

emu and Flea like this.
  2. Flea

Flea Senior Member

I haven't bought a Penguin, yet.

I just carry two iSticks, both covered with a Lemo2
    One will carry me away from the house all day, but the spare is there if I ever need it.

Rayjay likes this.
  3. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Yuppers the Lemo2 is a good tank. But for home use I prefer my Obs RBA and have been converted to Rayon wicks by emu.

4. emu

emu Senior Member

She absolutely loves the Dolphin...!
    3 days in and she thru the cigs in the fire, got her on emu oil and Winfield blue both at 25mg salt's. She's reporting a better nic hit than smoking hahaha.
    Told me today that she is addicted to vaping which I replied it's much safer than smoking...!

She has 2 friends that want to transition now lol, both tried her Dolphin and both want a couple of kit'.

Flea and Rayjay like this.
  5. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Good to hear the penguin duck only recommendeds good shit although on personal preferences would go to the original dolphin mod.

emu likes this.
  6. emu

emu Senior Member

Yeah you told me that you would recommend the penguin, I couldn't work out why you would want to remove the coil everytime you need to fill it up but you must have your reasons.
    The Dolphin has a much better filling port with no need to remove the coil, both use exactly the same coils so it was a no brainer for me. The Dolphin even has a slightly bigger battery capacity so that's a bonus.
    Im sure you will reply with some further information so I'll wait patiently lol.

7. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Just that the battery lasted a lot longer recharge number of times than it did on the dolphin. DOLPHINS capacity better, yes, but penguin battery recharge cycles life longer.

8. Snidely_Whiplash

Snidely_Whiplash Member

Old saying:
    "A Turk will burn his bed to kill a flea"
    Don't vape on Turkish Air !!!

emu and Rayjay like this.
  9. Flea

Flea Senior Member

That's a bit close to home for me, Mr. Whip.

emu and Rayjay like this.