What Vape Mail did you get today?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Noe, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles Moderator

Post a pic in the handcheck thread when you have time :D

Noe likes this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles Moderator

Snuffy If you wish to post a pic, please use imgur or xomf or copy & paste a handcheck from your personal FB page.

Noe likes this.
  3. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Happened to be driving in NE NSW and SE QLD today and passed Ruperts work in my travels.

I reckon he was taking delivery of a small order of concentrates that he made.

[​IMG]

Noe, Cat, KayP and 5 others like this.
  4. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

Hahahaha :D

Leading on from this, I received another vape mail package today - well three actually.

-A Vaporesso 200W Tarot that I won in a waffle,
    -A Pangu starter kit for my cousin who has been asking me about vaping so I thought I would get him an into setup (may have also thrown in a cheeky order for the iJoy Combo for myself too), and,
    -A big box of concentrates from the USA.... :D Im going to knock up a strawberry rhubarb custard tonight! Yaya.

KayP, Gasman, Flea and 3 others like this.
  5. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

That must have been in the second and smaller truck that I saw patiently waiting out of picture.

KayP, rupert and Pippi like this.
  6. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

Got my order from the flavor republic :clap:
    Got 250ml vg 60ml bottle of vanilla cheesecake double and a free sample of source
    Thanks TFR!!:thumbup:

Wasn't sure it was coming but it made it only took aus post 3 days :taptap:

Pippi, Noe, KayP and 5 others like this.
  7. snuffy

snuffy Member

:cancan:[​IMG] :cancan:[​IMG]

Wanda likes this.
  8. Cat

Cat New Member

[​IMG]

Pippi, Noe, snuffy and 4 others like this.
  9. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

Nice vape mail Cat. RX mini and RX300 that's a nice combo.

Pippi and Cat like this.
  10. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

[​IMG]

Just got home from work and excitedly opened my vape Mail only to have that sinking feeling.
    Like many I'm sure I took advantage of Vapoureyes recent sale and ordered TWO Smok OSUB 40w mods and some concentrates etc.
    The mod is tiny ( even smaller than my still working 30w Istick) and I thought perfect for my recent forced stealth vaping sessions.
    For $22 I reckoned I couldn't go wrong.

Unfortunately only one mod was in the box which was undamaged or unopened. The rest of my order was complete so a mistake must have been made at the packing stage.:cry::cry:

I've emailed Morris and I'm positive that it won't be a problem and they'll sort it out somehow but unfortunately they are now out of stock of that particular mod.
    Just call me Mr.Lucky.
    We're all human and make mistakes and that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes so I'm certainly not having a go at Vapoureyes as I truly believe it will workout in the wash.

On a brighter note I received a random $10 off code so I really can't complain. I'm also looking forward to trying the Inawera Tobacco Smoke and Prunes that I received.
    To be honest it stinks out of the bottle actually smelling like an overflowing ashtray but opinions all seemed to rate it highly so we'll see.

I'm guessing it's one that will be on the banned list for home vaping!

Pippi, Maria, Cat and 1 other person like this.
  11. DogMan

DogMan Butler

that was going to be my question

:confused: i wonder how one arrives at inventing that recipe

Pippi and Gasman like this.
  12. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

I did a bit of research on the flavour before buying it and apparently the Polish like to smoke a lot of food items before eating them.
    Prunes is one of those items.
    I don't know what it's going to be like but reviews seem to rate it as a genuine tobacco taste with " something else" in the background.

It could be revolting but something made me give it a go!

As I recall prunes are a good laxative but probably best I leave that there.

Noe, KayP and DogMan like this.
  13. DogMan

DogMan Butler

[​IMG]

Supersports600 mail.

4 x 30q
    4 x VTC5a

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Maria, Noe, KayP and 2 others like this.
  14. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

No images showing :(

15. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

Was working the other day when Rupert posted.

16. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

Weird, its still working from my end (Chrome as browser).

[​IMG]

Cat, Maria and snuffy like this.
  17. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Not really the thread for it but I wanted to give Vapoureyes a quick shout out. I can't remember who but from memory someone had a less than satisfactory experience with Vapoureyes whereas my latest was the exact opposite.

I won't bore everybody with all the details but to cut the story short they believe me in the regard that I never received a mod that I payed for and are sending me a more expensive one at their cost.

Personally I don't think I could ask for anything more and have in fact been compensated for any inconvenience of which there has been a very negligible amount.

Cat, DogMan, KayP and 2 others like this.
  18. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Pippi, Cat, iamTezr and 1 other person like this.
  19. snuffy

snuffy Member

Today I received my Geek Vape Ammit from Victory Vape, comes with a spare glass, tool set and heaps of O'rings and spare screws.

I made a spaced SS coil @ 0.5 Ohm and wicked it with Kendo cotton, you can adjust the juice flow by turning the tank to optimise the juice getting to the wick. It's top fill and looks pretty schmick in black. The air flow is excellent fully opened for direct lung and the knurled AFC makes it easy to adjust.
    Plenty of bubbles after each draw so it's wicking really well and this thing is definitely a flavour tank with big clouds time after time. It's only 3.5 ml capacity but the single coil uses a lot less juice than a dual build.
    You can turn it upside down and unscrew the deck from the tank for really easy access without spilling a drop of juice when it comes time to change the wick.

Has to be one of the easiest decks to build on and the 3D airflow system works great for flavour and lets heaps of air in for the biggest direct lung inhale you can manage. Nice looks, great flavour, single coil deck, big clouds and easy to build - what else could you want ?

[​IMG]

www.geekvape.com/project/ammit-rta/

iamTezr and KayP like this.
  20. Lance

Lance New Member

Received more juice from VAPO last week
    This week battery charger and batteries from The Steamery

KayP likes this.