1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

What Vape Mail did you get today?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Noe, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Fair play.

I'll admit I've been the recipient of my fair share of chastising for similar.

You can never have enough chips in my opinion.

Pippi and iamTezr like this.
  2. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

I do!
    One of my first "good" DIY juice I mixed was Dragonfruit and Blackcurrant. It was tasty and i even gave it to my mates to try and they all liked it and asked for more.
    Tried dragonfruit with BlackBerry/blueberry/raspberry/strawberry/other berries and found FA blackcurrant mixed the best. One of my fav. ADV fruity juice. :)

Gasman, Flea and DogMan like this.
  3. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Hey Metal - I tried this making this one when I first started mixing - of course I went back to my tobacco flavor but it was quite good :)
    http://www.vapercafeaustralia.com/threads/recipe-vault.1351/#post-38455

KayP and MetalOz like this.
  4. MetalOz

MetalOz Member

Awesome , thanks for the link to the recipe :) I'll be making a big order for concentrates this week so I'll definitely be adding the Watermelon and coconut to the order to make more.
    I've gone the opposite way with my flavouring. Instead of tobacco flavours I've been really enjoying the desert/bakery ones. Heather is loving her fruit flavours. :)

KayP and Pippi like this.
  5. Deadonarrival

Deadonarrival Member

[​IMG]

More juices arrived today!

Pippi, KayP, iamTezr and 2 others like this.
  6. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

Received this beauty PCAN #45 from a PIF game sponsored by @DogMan.

I have never had a custom mod before and have never held a real wood mod before either. A lot are all mass production mods from China. This thing is beautiful.

[​IMG]

7. Rayjay

Rayjay Member

New Battery Charger for the my vape batteries when travelling. Do not know what I think of it yet. It only came with a USB cord and no adaptor if people want to use it as a home 240V charger. Then again most tablet chargers and ph chargers now days push out the required 1 amp input. So if you decide on one, remember you will need a 240V adapter or a car charging adapter that will give you the required charging current. 5V 1.0 A.
    [​IMG]

KayP, MetalOz and Flea like this.