Where to buy nicotine base 36mg/ml?

Discussion in 'Juice Chat' started by SmokeyBear, Aug 8, 2018.

1. SmokeyBear

SmokeyBear New Member

G'day all. It's time to stock up on juice making supplies. I vape unflavoured juice at 24mg/ml and have always bought Nic, PG and VG from Health Cabin in the 110ml bottles. I have just searched their website and cannot find 36mg nicotine anywhere. If I do a search for "Nicotine" it comes up with "No matches found".

Any clues as to where I can buy good nicotine base at a reasonable price, and with reasonable shipping costs.

2. emu

emu Senior Member

New Zealand is the fastest and cheapest postage these days, Mixology has good nic as does Vapoureyes both are New Zealand based but Google "nicotine eliquid New Zealand" and you will have plenty of choices.
    Vapoureyes New Zealand sells 36mg , 500 ml's for $41 AUD plus post.

Easy Mix Nicotine [DHL Shipping Only] – Vapoureyes NZ https://www.vapoureyes.co.nz/collec...roducts/easy-mix-nicotine?variant=40380316494

If Rayjay hasn't already bailed you up in a pm you might be able to organize something with him, he has a New Zealand based company that sells nicotine juice ..

devils-e-juice – Devils E-Juice https://devils-e-juice.com/

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  3. SmokeyBear

SmokeyBear New Member

Thanks for that info, Emu.

I spent some time exploring the forums this arvo and discovered links to some NZ suppliers. I didn't realise that NZ has legal nicotine. Bless those Kiwis. There'll be some Aussie dollars coming their way.

I also blundered upon some threads on WTA (had to google that) and am now interested to try some. I should look in here more often. Cheers

4. emu

emu Senior Member

You're welcome mate, nicotine salts is another awesome product that is hitting the vape scene like a storm.
    Excellent nic hit almost instantly and it lasts a lot longer, you tend to vape a lot less so a little goes a long way.
    It's really smooth compared to the standard freebase nic if that appeals to you, I hate harsh peppery big throat hitting nic and the nic salts solves that problem.

Just putting it out there for you, Vapoureyes New Zealand sells it at 100mg in small sizes.

Good luck with everything and hope you find what you need.

5. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

just add 1% citric acid (by weight) to 100mg freebase, to make DIY nic salts

benzoic acid might be better, it is what juuls use, and tartaric acid works equally well. Both those you'll need to adjust %age [you just want neutral ph, which bonds nic to a salt molecule]

6. SmokeyBear

SmokeyBear New Member

Thanks gents; much appreciated. I've got some more exploring to do.

7. Flea

Flea Senior Member

I buy my VG from the local health food shop, one litre at a time, no waiting for the post man.
    I buy my PG from the local compound chemist. I paid through the nose last time.

The hardest part is finding a local compound chemist. Google is your friend.

Good luck.

emu likes this.
  8. SmokeyBear

SmokeyBear New Member

Thanks Flea. I've just bought PG and VG in 1 litre bottles from a mob in Qld.

Also bought some 36mg/ml unflavoured nic and nic salts from Vapoureyes. And some 30W iSticks and a couple of Nautilus X tanks from eBay.

So, I'm good to go for another couple of years. Unflavoured juice is my favourite flavour and I really like the iStick and Nautilus X combination for their reliability. The Nautilus mouthpiece doesn't appeal to me so I printed some long curved ones in ABS plastic:

[​IMG]

Takes me back to my pipe smoking daze.

Flea, emu and DogMan like this.