Wick & Wire Co. News, Updates and other things

Discussion in 'Wick and Wire Co' started by Wick And Wire Co, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Wick And Wire Co

Wick And Wire Co Member VCA Approved Vendor

Hey Groovers!

We will be posting news, stock updates and other things in here - if you have any questions, feel free to ask us on here or send us an email info @ wickandwireco.com.au

Yew!

2. Wick And Wire Co

First update alert!

We're changing. Starting very shortly we will be offering our juices in different sizes to make them easier to mix.

Ready to Vape
    10ml
    30ml
    60ml
    120ml

Doublers
    5ml (in a 10ml bottle)
    15ml (in a 30ml bottle)
    30ml (in a 60ml bottle)
    60ml (in a 120ml bottle)

As always you will still receive free juice with every order, and if you put in your notes if you prefer doublers or RTV then we can send you what you like.

jen, Catweazle, Browny and 1 other person like this.
  3. Big O

Big O Member

WINNING!

Wick And Wire Co likes this.
  4. Wick And Wire Co

5. Hoffer

Hoffer Member

hello guys. If i buy some of your clapton wire is all i need to do is wrap it and attach it too the ati?

6. Wick And Wire Co

Hey Hoffer! The clapton is pre-made and can be used just like you would kanthal or other types of wire.

7. Hoffer

Hoffer Member

excellent i will order some then and try it. Also with the twisted anthill which size would you recommend for a dripper with Cotton?

8. Wick And Wire Co

What sort of resistance level are you looking to build to?

9. Hoffer

Hoffer Member

1.2ohm to 1.4 i think

10. Wick And Wire Co

Try the 28 or even 30. 26 won't go that low unless you do a lot of wraps.

Hoffer likes this.
  11. Hoffer

Hoffer Member

legend. Will order some stuff on friday

12. Wick And Wire Co

no problems! let us know if you need any other help :D

13. Wick And Wire Co

14. Wick And Wire Co

Admin likes this.
  15. Wick And Wire Co

The titanium wire is now live on the site. Currently it is only 26 and 28 gauges but will expand and offer twisted options too if you guys want it.

and i don't want to sound like an agony aunt but check your builds before use. The ohms on this is not as low as nickel but still check it is within your device limits and be safe! Works well on the Evic VT and will soon be supported by the SX350J via software update. On other temperature controlled devices that don't officially support it does work in temp but you need to dial your temperature down to compensate for the wire being different to nickel.

[​IMG]

You can see the range here: Titanium Wire – Wick And Wire Co.

16. Wick And Wire Co

17. Wick And Wire Co

18. Wick And Wire Co

Alrighty!

I promised an update and feeling alot better so thanks for the well wishes! Ok so couple of things going on at Wick & Wire Co i'd like to share with you all.

Same Day/Next Day Courier delivery
    Alrighty this is something we are currently testing so i cannot promise this will always been offered. Basically order and choose same day/next day shipping before 7am and it will go out and if your in the melbourne metro delivery zone in our FAQ you will get it in the afternoon otherwise it goes on the afternoon run and you will get it next morning. We are using this thru fastway. I've had a couple of dud deliveries in testing but i'm not taking any crap so if it goes south i'm pulling it off the site but for now it's available and it also helps on the next topic.

Bulk PG and Bulk VG
    So we are now offering unflavored PG and VG in 1 Litre, 5 Litres, 10 Litres. The pricing found here is fairly sharp and works great for Melbourne customers especially when using the same day/next day shipping. We do offer interstate shipping though the rates are not as good as Melbourne metro.

New Juices
    We have some new juices in the works. We expect to release possibly in the next two weeks. We have been working on these and we think we have them right for release.

Our first stockist
    Our juices are now available at Ace Vape in Carlton. Joe has a great little store there and if your urgently needing our juices be sure to sample them if you havent tried them and available for buy and if there is any other stores out there that would like to stock our juices please contact us directly.

Alright lets jump into the new products.

Smok X Cube 160W Mod - This is a dual 18650 Mod that can be controlled via a iPhone or Android phone. These come upgraded with support for temperature control out of the box. Be careful out there as there is another variant of this device that requires an in app purchase for the TC to work.

[​IMG]

Aspire Triton Clearomizer - The latest tank from aspire has arrived so far i'm impressed. We didnt get all our coils so we are hoping for them to come in the following week.

eLeaf iStick 40w with temperature control - The lastest istick now comes with temperature control while still keeping the form factor that everyone loves from the istick 20 and 30 series.

Kanger Subtank Vertical OCC Coils - These have landed today and stock will be up on the site in a few minutes. These are great for the Kanger Subox or to retrofit into the subtank series.

Judith likes this.
  19. Wick And Wire Co

20. Wick And Wire Co

Ok monday update.

Smok TFV4 finally came into stock was expecting this later in the week but they are now up on the site. Man these things are heavy and the coil is huge! I will be stocking the coils and awaiting for them to arrive.

SMOK TFV4 Sub-Ohm Tank – Wick And Wire Co.

[​IMG]

Next a little merch. We now have our own mod bag! These are fairly affordable but if you spend over $100 we will be chucking them in for FREE!!! These are great and size wise will easily fit the big box mods like the IPV3/4 or Siegelei 150 no sweat with a little room left over for spares! Great for when out and about.

Wick & Wire Co Mod Bag – Wick And Wire Co.

[​IMG]

Also back in stock

Smok M80 - Smok XPro M80 Plus Box Mod By Smoktech: Ultra Portable 80 Watt Box Mod – Wick And Wire Co.

Joyetech Evic VT Express Kit - JOYETECH EVIC-VT 60W 5000MAH Express KIT (JOYTECH UNLEASHES TEMPERATUR – Wick And Wire Co.