WTA e liquids

Discussion in 'Juice Chat' started by Charles Vaper, May 30, 2017.

1. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Pippi I've just had a look at the WTA and it seems quite thick.

Is it mainly VG?

Pippi likes this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

It is very thick - @DogMan I have forgotten what base the Om WTA we bought together was - can you check please?

3. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

Yes. VG

Gasman and Pippi like this.
  4. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

I dont bother with steeping for WTA as its the effect more than the flavor thats important. The om WTA doesn't have a lot of flavor unlike mothers milk which is fabulous just on its on with a unflavored base - Its my Fav but its really expensive and it will be a while before I can afford some more.

Gasman and DogMan like this.
  5. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Thanks I think I gave Gassy wrong info :blonde:

Gasman likes this.
  6. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Thanks for that and already added.
    Ok good news.

I'll give it tomorrow and try it Sunday.

Again thanks very much.

DogMan likes this.
  7. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

All my liquids have WTA. I shake and vape, but do notice they seem to peak around the 3rd day, if that helps

8. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Give the bottles a good 2 minute shake, the main flavors are already steeped, so no need for a long steep of the WTA 1/2 a day should be plenty IMO.

Gasman likes this.
  9. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Shake & Vape works for me with the Om WTA but confess I haven't been using it lately - mostly because I forget to add it - funny cause I notice a nice difference when I do :facepalm:

Gasman, Noe and DogMan like this.
  10. Noe

I have mostly the PG version of Om WTA & some of the VG version, usually I add the WTA in at the same time as my nic & it steeps for the same time as the rest of the juice but with the VG version, when I am forced to use it (if ever) I would add it in after the juice has steeped because of the VG base which would slow steeping times.
    WTA doesn't need to steep it just needs to be there to give you the effect ;), 1/2 a day to a day is good as it allows for more even distribution throughout the juice.

11. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Yeah I know and it was very much appreciated, sorry that I never returned.
    If you wasn't locked out on that day I would have taken some but it seemed to me that I'd be extracting the urine if I returned just for that.
    I was going to but as time progressed .... Im just a weirdo.

I've just tried my mix with the FA Golden Rollie as the main ingredient and it definitely has an effect.
    I had a kind of relaxing feeling come over me if that makes sense but no real taste difference.
    It kind of reminded me of the feeling I used to get when I smoked and was dying for a smoke after that first lug.
    I thought I got that from the nicotine alone with vaping but obviously not.
    WTA makes sense to me now and I can see me buying some more in the throws of time.

Thanks everybody for all the input and help and a special thanks to Pippi for sending this on to me.
    I've kept my eyes open for the availability of the Berserker in Australia but from what I've seen only Wick and Wire had it but they had absolutely zero else that I wanted so I held off until hopefully other vendors stock it.
    I've noticed they're out of stock it now anyway.
    As a separate note I don't like their new website.. I much preferred the old one as it seemed easier to navigate.

[​IMG]

I've got the WTA/Golden Rollie mix in the Narda clone on top of the little Pico squeeze.
    Perfect little stealth set up and great flavour.

I just popped the Coolfire 4 next to it to show the size comparison for anyone that may be interested.

Noe and Pippi like this.
  12. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Yes that is exactly what it does and is missing from our standard Nic - I wish it was more widely known as it would make a big difference to some struggling to make the switch to vaping.
    Mothers milk is also a really great WTA Gassy and unlike the Om WTA - it does have flavor that I enjoyed a lot in a unflavored Nic juice - its quite expensive so it sits on the wish list but I was lucky and doggie shared some of his with me. :)
    Both have the same effect - I just enjoyed the flavor of the MM for a change :)

Gasman likes this.
  13. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Completely agree, I'm also positive it would make the transition easier.

I had another memory return just now which was when I stupidly tried smoking at 15 I remembered the 'head spinning ' effect that it had on me which I enjoyed.
    Funny how you forget things.

I'm not saying this gives me head spins and if it did I wouldn't use it as I'm a little wiser now but the memories came back about how I'd stash my 10 B&H bought with my bus money in a little bush wrapped in a plastic bag at the bottom of my mums extremely small back garden.

I think I'm going to be a little frugal with it as I don't want to come to the point of needing it in every mix.
    In other words use it only in tobaccos and as a treat.

DogMan likes this.
  14. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Yes, I always have at least five tanks on the go everyday and now I am just using it in one when I feel like having that lovely feeling.
    it is helping me with this cold I have though :)

DogMan and Gasman like this.
  15. Noe

Yep, like I say it has a calming effect.
    Nicotine alone cures the craving for a cancer stick but the best way I can describe it is with the car analogy:
    Nicotine is like the engine, the faster you go the quicker you get from A to B but without a suspension system it's a bumpy ride, WTA is like the shockies smoothing out the ride.

When I first started using WTA, I didn't find I needed it all the time, I think that is still true, a little goes a long way, vaped once or twice a day seemed to be enough as WTA has a more lasting effect than nicotine.
    However, I know just add it to my ADV, for simplicity sake, I know it's a bit wasteful but I figure it's still far cheaper than smoking & I have experimented by using juice without WTA recently, finding I could do without WTA for most of the day.
    For some though WTA is the key ingredient they were missing to get them off the cancer sticks, vaping with nicotine alone wasn't getting them to the goal line, adding WTA to their juice got them over the goal line.
    I know one of these people very well & know just how much they struggled to give up smoking by vaping nicotine alone, it took them years to finally not have 1 or 2 cancer sticks per day & only with the help of WTA added to their juice, using higher & higher nic strength didn't help but the first day they started using WTA - they went without a cancer stick.

Not everyone needs it, a few really do & most would benefit to some degree when making the transition from smoking by using it a little, I think.
    I also find that when you're getting on the turps, if you use WTA in your juice, you'll be able to resist chain vaping as much. That feeling you get when drinking alcohol that you "need" a smoke never quite goes away vaping nicotine juice on its own, WTA added to the juice is very useful then.

16. MrMonk

MrMonk New Member

Umbavape sell WTA e liquid & ship to Australia