1. Rest in peace, Aqualung. Thank you for the magic.
    Dismiss Notice

Yealiq juices from the Holy Land

Discussion in 'Juice Chat' started by Steve H, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Steve H

Steve H Member

Okies have been watching some juice reviews on youtube of juices from Yealiq a company in Isreal that seem to have been around for ages and they seem pretty positive and their price point seems to be pretty good at US$18 for 100mls of juice on all their products plus a flat rate of US$10 shipping regardless of what amount you order and I wouldn't mind trying a few of them .
    But would like to know if anyone on here has had them and what you thought of them before reaching into my wallet .

:vape: Keep Calm & Vape On :vape:

Old Grump and Pippi like this.
  2. subyXV

subyXV Member

Steve, cant say I've heard of them but im only new anyway. If you have done research and the better percentage of reviews are positive, then id say you might be ok.

Having said that I too would be interested to hear from others.

3. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

I used Yaeliq two years ago...excellent juice but even when it arrived needed steeping for about 2 weeks min.

Moving towards a tobacco free World!

Steve H and subyXV like this.
  4. Steve H

Steve H Member

Thanks Mr Grump how long did it take to arrive from Israel to Aussieland ?

5. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Roughly three - four weeks from memory.....as I said it was two years ago. I have been mixing my own since. My favourite in those days was Vanilla Custard. What I couldn't understand was why they needed steeping....you would think the transit time was enough?

Moving towards a tobacco free World!

6. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Hi steve i ordered a juice from isreal but mate it took forever to get here almosst or even longer than a fastech order ,dont know who it was from got it on ebay all the writing is in whatever language . tasted ok but took forever to get here.

Old Grump likes this.