1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Vaping Style vs Life Style, and Other Habits

Discussion in 'Polling Booth' started by DogMan, Aug 24, 2015.

1. DogMan

DogMan Yes

This came up on a modder's thread briefly on ECF, but I couldn't really weed it out there in a thread about mods.

Pdib mentioned he vapes 20mg at 0.17ohm, and like me, just has an occasional toot, doesn't chain vape.

Others said they 3mg or even 0mg chain vape.

Others still said they 18mg tootle puff chain vape.

Then it got onto coffee habits, and drinkable temperature skull a strong coffee being like high wattage high nic vaping, and constant chain sipping scolding coffee being like chain vaping at low nic or low watts.

So I gotsta thinking about all the variables in whether people chain vape, tootle puff, SO/high watt, low/high nic etc compared to life in general. Like workers who can vape at work might chain vape, whereas if you can only vape on breaks, you might look for a quick hard hit.

Not sure about a tick box poll, but what is your style of vaping? And more importantly, how does that relate to other habits, and your lifestyle?

Pippi likes this.
  2. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

I sip iced coffees mainly (between chewing the ice), or wait for hot coffee to go luke warm then sip it slowly. Sometimes I can sit on a coffee for hours.

Semi chain tootle puff with 12mg, 1.5ohm at 3.6volts.

I like to savour things. :p

Except chocolate. Chocolate gets scoffed.

The Vaper, Pippi, Dave C and 3 others like this.
  3. Nico and Laughter

Nico and Laughter Senior Member

Oh Jen we are sisters from another mother I vape 1.2 ohms at 12 watts of 15mg eliquid. I never drink my coffee hot or fast but warm and sort of continuously.
    Chocolate definitely disappears far too quickly.
    I kinda half arse drink coffee continuously and chain vape sorta continuously.
    Edit
    I now am vaping 1.5 ohms again. nothin else has changed lol

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    Pippi, Browny, Jennifer and 1 other person like this.
  4. Donna

Donna Senior Member

I'm a chain tootle puffer 12-18 mg/ml one flavour only. I drink soda water all day in a glass (made with a soda stream) amounting to about 3 litres a day. Have one coffee in the morning rather quickly. When I smoked, I drank 3 coffees in the morning.

Pippi likes this.
  5. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

I vape randomly, sometimes chain vaping sometimes the odd puff of 12-18mg liquid but nearly always mouth/lung. Coils are 0.5 to 1.5 ohms depending on what's being used or waiting for washing/wicking and mostly at 12 -20 watts. I am not a vaping connoisseur and I'm not fussed as long as the nic levels in my blood are OK. Mainly drink tea but coffee is rarely hot because I like a lot of milk in it and can't be bothered heating the milk. Not fussed if my coffee is lukewarm.

Pippi, Browny and DogMan like this.
  6. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

Mostly I chain vape somewhere around 18 watts @ 10 mg/ml. Except when I'm not - like distracted by shed stuff, or doing jobs around the house. But sitting at the puter or watching TV = chain vape.

Coffee = strictly regimented. 4 max per day. Strong, white ..... and savoured.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
    Pippi, Browny, Jennifer and 1 other person like this.
  7. Pipesub

Pipesub Senior Member

18mg, 1-1.8Ω, 3.7-4v. Kinda lung as you can't really full lung on a Rose. Semi chain when home, hit about every 10-15 min at work. 1 coffee a day, water otherwise.

Pippi and DogMan like this.
  8. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

I love coffee while i vape. 3 coffees 3 sugars half milk. About 4 -5 coffees a day. And love to vape over a coffee. Anuone who has not tried a vietnamese iced coffee really needs to. Its a game changer. I got so addicted to vietnamese iced coffee when i was in saigon that i bought 4 perculators and 4 kgs of coffee back with me!

Pippi and Jennifer like this.
  9. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

I got addicted to iced coffee when I was living in Thailand Steve. It's so good!

Pippi and Steve Thomas like this.
  10. Steve Thomas

I loved it in thailand too. But vietnam won my heart so much. Im now married to a beautiful loving vietnamese girl. And she makes me the best vietnamese coffees everyday!:h:

Pippi, Dave C and Jennifer like this.
  11. Pipesub

Pipesub Senior Member

I discovered vietnamese coffee about 3 years ago & love it but a fatty liver has put paid to all that now :'(. I've got a source for the coffee & original sweetened condensed milk if you're interested.

Sent from my ZX80 using CPM

12. Pipesub

Pipesub Senior Member

Oops. Must read further in future. You are well and truly sorted. ;)

Sent from my ZX80 using CPM

13. Steve Thomas

All good. I have plenty. My vietnamese wife is the best coffee maker of all time. Not the only reason i married her, but it certainly helps.:coffee2:

14. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

I chain Vape when sitting still and can Vape in my office at work and the rest of time I just have puffs on Vapes lying around the house or stashed in pot plants when I am working in my garden. I Vape at around 9 -12 watts with 1.5 coils. I have worked out coffee is like juice, I can make it just perfect for me at home. I am a coffee snob and if a Cafe makes a bad one, I never go back. Down to two cups a day now. :)

Jennifer and Judith like this.
  15. Maggie

Maggie Senior Member

Oh dear, I drink at least 4 cups of strong, unsweetened coffee in a row when I first get up ... and that's before I do anything else ... always have a vape at hand whatever else I'm doing .... usually 1.5, 1.8 @ 8w, 18mg and I alternate 'tween water and coffee up until about 7pm, when I may have a wine or two, or a bottle of cider .. sometimes I even remember to eat :)

DogMan, Pippi, Jennifer and 3 others like this.
  16. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

Well, I've stashed pot plants in my garden... Though that sounds different to what you're saying. ;)

Judith, Pippi and DaveJ like this.
  17. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

Oh, err.... :)

Pippi and The Vaper like this.
  18. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Lol, we wont go there :)

The Vaper likes this.
  19. Nico and Laughter

Nico and Laughter Senior Member

Just to add info to you theory making process my new convert has warm rather than hot coffee and vapes 1.5 ohms at about 12 watts.

DogMan likes this.
  20. Fluffy

Fluffy Senior Member

I'm a TOTAL chain vaper. The only variable for me is flavour. If I'm having a coffee, it HAS to be a chocolate or vanilla liq. If it's warm weather, I tend to go to peppermint/cola flavoured liqs.

emu and Pippi like this.